Neymar

You do realise he is quoting 90mins who are quoting BM forum? I shit you not
That "Gabriel Doozy" or whatever the fuck his name is constantly takes posts from this forum and puts it on Twatter.

Can never see any reason to post on here what he has just Tweeted.

Hope he reads this post too. If so, You sir are a bellend.

Do you remember the Ronaldo chase, i was adamant that City would not buy him, then City pulled the rug out from under me, when they said they would consider the merits on a sporting and financial basis, i do not think we will buy Neymar because the money is earmarked for another player.

Be it Neymar or any other winger we do need a Sterling replacement. The ability that he and Sane had to stretch teams sitting in the box has now been lost
There are probably about 4 or 5 other threads about players we have absolutely no links with.

Like those, this one will probably eventually descend into arguing about how shit our own players are, when the hoped-for links don't appear.

BM has produced its own summer click machine... ;)

Can't wait to watch Kev yelling and waving towards Neymar red-faced to urge him doing more pressing runs, and even more to watch Pep giving Neymar a 5-minute lesson near the side line shortly after the 1st incident.
Please don't turn this fantastic football story into a marketing soap. Divas not welcome.

Even if City are interested, PSG and City aren't friendly to each other. Neymar will catch interest from other clubs unless he's bent on City (which I don't think, he'll probably choose the club which pays more and we'll not match those outrageous numbers). Depends on how interested we are. Depends on how far we're willing to go. Thankfully we don't bend over like United or Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.