Neymar

Thank you. I’ll give the poster I quoted some dues, because of course you don’t get to where Neymar is if you aren’t a good player. The thing for me though is if he comes he must understand he’s at a proper club now, not for the cameras and likes and whatever else these social media whores crave. He’s below many of the squad. Almost like he’d have to think ‘fuck, this is where I need to knuckle down’. If he does, great, but I still see him as a rag signing, purely for those likes his Facebook would crave.

The academy lads don't half get hyped up on blue moon. Palmer over neymar? Give up. I also read on this forum how delap would be a better fit than haaland. Any of the academy lads will be lucky to play in the premier League never mind at city.

What's Brandon barker, jack Byrne and Rodney kongolo upto these days.

I very much agree with that, and have had my own comments on that theme.

However, having been one that said on here a couple of times, that I would rather see Palmer given a proper go than Neymar come in, I feel included in the blanket statement and point this out.

There is a difference between thinking Palmer is 'better than' Neymar, and 'rather go with' Palmer over Neymar. In this current team. I Know Neymar and Palmer are worlds apart. But if that were my only choices, I have my own preference. And that is from someone that thinks Raz needs replaced btw, so possibly more to do with Neymar than Palmer.

I do btw realise you were in fact responding to a line that appears to be suggesting Palmer was a better player.

He’s not one of the best players at all, well depending on your view of what makes a best player
De Bruyne is one of the best, if not thee best player in the world. That’s from a footballing point of view.
Neymar is good at the flicks, tricks and ‘oh my god we’ve got Neymar!!!!’

He isn’t one of the best players in the world. He’s a name.

That is a pretty limited take. Yes he is a name, yes he is flashy. But he without doubt is one if the top footballers, his success, numbers and even just watching him all tell you that. You go watch that Bayern PSG game a couple years ago and tell me he isn't one of the best players around and doesn't work hard.

Agree that Kev is fantastic, and also one of the best.

That is a pretty limited take. Yes he is a name, yes he is flashy. But he without doubt is one if the top footballers, his success, numbers and even just watching him all tell you that. You go watch that Bayern PSG game a couple years ago and tell me he isn't one of the best players around and doesn't work hard.

Agree that Kev is fantastic, and also one of the best.
Im open to being convinced, but the way I see it is that this ‘blows the doors off’ so everyone else can say City signed Neymar. The name any club would want, but not necessarily need.

Im open to being convinced, but the way I see it is that this ‘blows the doors off’ so everyone else can say City signed Neymar. The name any club would want, but not necessarily need.

Oh I totally agree with that. For our club at least, not sure about others.

He has a shit relationship with humanity like most obnoxious egotistical cunts do. I actually signed up to the athletic as the concept was great. I cancelled within 2 minutes of reading this twat was going to be employed by them.

"Look at me guys, I hate Sam Lee the mostest!"

And so the most boring rivalry in the history of football continues between bluemoon's boomer army and a mid-level football journalist in an existential crisis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.