Neymar

The boiling hatred for Sam Lee on here is always a bit strange.

A journalist who writes in-depth, informative articles, interacts with fans and is quite open with his knowledge, but understandably doesn't fly things around with great belief in them. Obviously, he has got things wrong; the nature of transfers is that even if you had a direct line to Txiki, then you'd still end up being fed information that was ultimately wrong a good portion of the time. Maybe it's that he spoils the fun of thinking that posters on here are the real best sources? The best thing is just to make your own balance of various sources and be happy we have so many people, including journalists, willing to share and talk City and give us some clue of how the wind is sailing us through the off-season.

??

He won few match where he play as RB in League what are you talking about?
He can play there as he’s a professional footballer who is right footed and a defender, so he surely can do a job right back. He just isn’t comfortable with it

The boiling hatred for Sam Lee on here is always a bit strange.

A journalist who writes in-depth, informative articles, interacts with fans and is quite open with his knowledge, but understandably doesn't fly things around with great belief in them. Obviously, he has got things wrong; the nature of transfers is that even if you had a direct line to Txiki, then you'd still end up being fed information that was ultimately wrong a good portion of the time. Maybe it's that he spoils the fun of thinking that posters on here are the real best sources? The best thing is just to make your own balance of various sources and be happy we have so many people, including journalists, willing to share and talk City and give us some clue of how the wind is sailing us through the off-season.
You do realise the full on Berts on here who hate united more than they love city, will simply dislike him due to who he supports. Don’t mind him much really, there’s a lot worse people in the media any hatred should be aimed at

You do realise the full on Berts on here who hate united more than they love city, will simply dislike him due to who he supports. Don’t mind him much really, there’s a lot worse people in the media any hatred should be aimed at

Yeah, that's probably the simplest and most correct answer.

I don't get how anyone could be wound up by him, really. Pretty approachable, shares what he's confident in, writes good pieces, does his job. People will point to the things he's got wrong and then worship at the shrine of BM-members who have also called truckloads of things wrong in their time; no shade on them, just the nature of football transfers.

This forum always amazes me.

The gall people have to say or even imply “Neymar doesn’t work hard.”

Fucking hell he’s one of the best players on the biggest sport on this planet. You’re really suggesting he got there without any substantial work and only being lazy and relying on talent and luck?!?!?

Give your head not a wobble but roll down the Everest head first.
Should also be mentioned that anyone suggest Neymar isn't one of the best footballers of the last decade at the very least is probably someone who feels their flat-cap tremble with rage when the see a rainbow flick. His talent, work, and ability are not in question, for me. It's his injuries and his age that cause doubts. He has three pages worth of injuries, and he's now getting over that thirty hill, and will be moving to a more physical league in a colder climate with every defender he plays fancying a bit of putting City's tricky luxury signing on the bench for the next month.

I find the vision of him being a massively-paid medical-bench-warmer being more likely than him staying fit long enough to truly be worth the money we'd have to invest, to be honest. I'd rather we put the money to securing Bellingham, and a young RW and RB either this season or next. Assuming Cucurella eventually happens, of course.

Should also be mentioned that anyone suggest Neymar isn't one of the best footballers of the last decade at the very least is probably someone who feels their flat-cap tremble with rage when the see a rainbow flick. His talent, work, and ability are not in question, for me. It's his injuries and his age that cause doubts. He has three pages worth of injuries, and he's now getting over that thirty hill, and will be moving to a more physical league in a colder climate with every defender he plays fancying a bit of putting City's tricky luxury signing on the bench for the next month.

I find the vision of him being a massively-paid medical-bench-warmer being more likely than him staying fit long enough to truly be worth the money we'd have to invest, to be honest. I'd rather we put the money to securing Bellingham, and a young RW and RB either this season or next. Assuming Cucurella eventually happens, of course.
His work isn’t in question? Only have to see the games against us where he downs tools, becomes a liability, kicks out and loses his head when things aren’t going his way, everyone thinks in them circumstances he’d be a game changer though. Haha fucking hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.