Neymar

His work isn’t in question? Only have to see the games against us where he downs tools, becomes a liability, kicks out and loses his head when things aren’t going his way, everyone thinks in them circumstances he’d be a game changer though. Haha fucking hell

That's the entire culture at PSG, though; only care about UCL and have no culture for dealing with adversity.

I've never found him to be like that elsewhere (or even in most PSG games, where he frequently pops up with Mbappe for a game-changing move after the 85th minute) and I'm certain he wouldn't be if he was under Pep. People need to realise how much the culture of a club affects the individual; look at what United has done to an absolutely class squad of talent, simply by being a mis-managed club with no winning culture anymore. Neymar has shown himself to be a hard-worker throughout his career. Honestly don't think that would be a problem if he were to come here. He would find a different regime here, and the drive to work and win would fit with him, at least, as long as he didn't want to lose his spot to Foden or Grealish, which would be a distinct possibility to put a fire under him as well.

Like I said, the big issue is the injuries of the man. The list in insane, and he's getting older, would be in a more aggressive league, and would be asked to play a lot more games as well. I just don't see that working out well.

This thread is all over the place and it's a joy.

Neymar isn't the player he was. His raw stats back that up. Last year 6 games 0 goals in the champions league. 13 goals last season seems a pretty decent return until you realise he scored 5 of those in games against footballing giants Clermont and Lorient.

He hasn't played more than 22 league games in a season for FIVE years.

Eye test -he's always diving about like a **** and is a petulant fucker.

Add to that the cost... Its a no brainer. Sign him up!!

People who don't support CIty probably think just as little about Foden's attitude as we do about Neymar's.

From their perspective, he's constantly in the news for controversy that he should be avoiding. Showing up hungover for training? Mum getting in fights in public? Cheating on his girlfriend in Iceland? That's what they see because those are the headlines.

We as City fans know that the media narrative about Foden's personality is overblown, so I really think we should afford Neymar the same leeway.
You going to take the bet?

??

He won few match where he play as RB in League what are you talking about?

Won the odd match against lower competition as an emergency. Playing a CB as a full back is a non starter and should only happen in an emergency situation. Otherwise we'll win nothing

how anyone can defend Sam after he admitted to being in talks with the WhatsApp cunts is beyond me.
Fuck Sam Lee and the rest of the parasites
That's the thing. It isn't his knowledge of transfers that's the problem. He is supposed to be a City reporter. When an issue came up that could really have been an existential problem (to the project at least), and when he really could have made a stand-out name for himself, he listened to the wrong people and came to the wrong conclusions. It's a difficult road back from that.

No way back for me.

Won the odd match against lower competition as an emergency. Playing a CB as a full back is a non starter and should only happen in an emergency situation. Otherwise we'll win nothing

Then don't said it as 100% certainty that we will lose a league with Stones as RB, that's overreaction.

For all those writing about Neymar's injury records in the last 5 years, since joining PSG, I just want to point out Sergio Ramos' injury record since joining PSG last year - according to Transfer Markt, he has been injured 177 days, and fit 177 days.

I'm not defending Neymar and his 'injuries', as they are an issue, but PSG has been a joke of a club

The boiling hatred for Sam Lee on here is always a bit strange.

A journalist who writes in-depth, informative articles, interacts with fans and is quite open with his knowledge, but understandably doesn't fly things around with great belief in them. Obviously, he has got things wrong; the nature of transfers is that even if you had a direct line to Txiki, then you'd still end up being fed information that was ultimately wrong a good portion of the time. Maybe it's that he spoils the fun of thinking that posters on here are the real best sources? The best thing is just to make your own balance of various sources and be happy we have so many people, including journalists, willing to share and talk City and give us some clue of how the wind is sailing us through the off-season.
I think a lot of it is because he is a red but if he was a blue all you would get is an echo chamber. Love or hate him I find him interesting to listen to. The only time he wound me up was the days before the CAS decision.

There has been no link at all, not even the reliable and well informed Brazil Journos apart from @93.20blue and here we are, having panel discussions.

I will be intrigued IF he does come, coz we know no player will come to the club without Pep's approval.

I saw that this morning as it popped up on recommendations and immediately thought “the power of BM!” and also how quickly a rumour spreads these days.

I have to say I agree with Nedum.

I think a lot of it is because he is a red but if he was a blue all you would get is an echo chamber. Love or hate him I find him interesting to listen to. The only time he wound me up was the days before the CAS decision.

That's fair.

I don't "love him" myself, he's just another journalist. Not the most-reliable, but I enjoy his in-depth pieces and he's pretty approachable with fans, and he's part of the jigsaw that helps us piece together the behind-the-scenes stories at the club. The way people talk on here, though, you'd think he has a side-hobby of pissing on orphans at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.