Neymar

i think Neymar, Gvardiol, Frenkie would be an excellent additions to our squad.

If we did a deal with NYCFC, would it not give the barcodes the green light to cherry-pick all the talent on their way to Saudi?

Anyone turning their nose up at Neymar is a bit of an idiot. If we are to lose Mahrez I can think of nobody better to replace him; we'd just need Pep to straighten him out. If he could do that, he'd be immense for us.

Never gonna happen though.

This was doing the rounds on social media a few days ago. G+A for their first 700 games.

That's 677 G+A in 700 games. His record in Europe is even better, because the 700 includes his time as a 15/16/17 year old playing professional football in Brazil.

376 G+A in 359 games for PSG and Barcelona.

Any team would be lucky to have him, people saying otherwise spend too much time reading tabloid press and social media rumours and not enough time watching football.

Pep would love him.

1688721316470.png

In all fairness I do believe your comment is unfair.. the question mark on a forum is just a sign of open to discussion..Actually in my eyes it makes him appreciate the grey areas of a chat and not black or white like many on here ???????? ;-)
Yep your spot on. Some need to realise it's a fans football forum, it isn't that deep really. The original comment just wasn't needed

This was doing the rounds on social media a few days ago. G+A for their first 700 games.

That's 677 G+A in 700 games. His record in Europe is even better, because the 700 includes his time as a 15/16/17 year old playing professional football in Brazil.

376 G+A in 359 games for PSG and Barcelona.

Any team would be lucky to have him, people saying otherwise spend too much time reading tabloid press and social media rumours and not enough time watching football.

Pep would love him.

View attachment 85678
So according to these stats, he's the second GOAT, there's no denying he's got what It takes, and would be a fantastic acquisition, IF and that's a BIG IF, his attitude matched his talent I would love to see him In a City shirt, but I think with his age and baggage that goes with him, just can't see City bringing him to this club.

Reactions: flb
Hell no. The guy literally was a part of some nightclub fight a couple of days ago, cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, and all sorts of other scandals. Imagine benching this guy. We have a team full of nice, likable guys with their heads firmly on their shoulders. I would like to keep it this way. He would destroy our dressing room.
Nailed it , he either needs the Betty Ford clinic , the Priory , or to see a shrink , he never ever will be a city type player for as long as I’ve got a hole in my arse, he’s talented , but fucking arrogant with no self awareness. He will be off to America , Saudi , or back home to Brazil , the only Pillocks daft enough to buy him are United , he’d fit their arrogance perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.