Neymar

Brazil coach Scolari and tecnical director Parreira will advise Neymar not to join Barcelona this summer but to stay until World Cup. [md]

via @barcastuff as usual

Seems like they think it would be better for him to stay in brasil so they can keep a better eye on him before the world cup?
Also seems like there's new quotes or stories everyday about neymar and where he is or isn't going this summer

More blatant anti-City stuff from the Mail. I guess we're in good company not being a "big club" since he didn't mention United and Bayern either...?

7Mcbvi4.jpg

LoveCity said:
More blatant anti-City stuff from the Mail. I guess we're in good company not being a "big club" since he didn't mention United and Bayern either...?

7Mcbvi4.jpg
Its easy for them to write so they will continue to do so

it's in the metro as well. terrible journalism...

look at these quotes...

Brazilian superstar Neymar has snubbed talk of a possible switch to Manchester City, hinting he would be more keen on joining Premier League rivals Chelsea – but only if a move to La Liga giants Barcelona fails to materialise.

City were reported over the weekend to be readying a big-money offer for the highly-rated 21-year-old Santos striker.

However, in an interview with Esporte Espetacular, Neymar said that he would be more interested in a switch to Stamford Bridge, but admits that the Nou Camp remains his No.1 choice of destination.

‘I dream of playing in Europe, for a big club like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea,’ he said.

‘Who wouldn’t dream about playing alongside Messi, Xavi and [Andres] Iniesta? They’re all great players.

‘Yes, Barcelona [impress me the most], they have great players like Xavi, Iniesta, [Cesc] Fabregas and Dani Alves.

‘[But] there’s no point in speculating when I’ll leave Santos. I’ll leave when I want to.

‘I don’t know where I would fit in if I joined Barca but I know my place is at Santos right now.’

where does he snub city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.