Neymar

cmdub said:
conormcfc said:
TheUltimateBlue said:
Just because he's gone past a few terrible defenders in Brazil, does not mean he will be able to do the same in the prem. Overrated. There's no way he could go past the likes of Ivanovic or Ferdinand
Why do people post about things that they obviously have no knowledge of?
because they think that because robinho failed here that neymar will as well. thing is robinho is lazy and his career has gone no where since he joined us and subsequently left. neymar is young and has the desire to be the best.. speaking of:

Barcelona's first offer for Santos forward Neymar (21) was 17M. Santos aware of weak position due to contract expiring next year. [sport] via @barcastuff

cheeky fucking catalans but id imagine that their only offering them 17m cause they only own 55% of his rights
They are cheeky aren't they? They can benefit from the fact that he only wants to join them so they can lower the price as much as they want (doesn't mean Santos will do it of course). I have no idea what was going on behind the scenes, but I can definitely see at least Dani Alves talking to him 24/7. I very much doubt they'll get him for the price everyone is quoting.

Neymar is so overhyped it's ridiculous. Look at all the big games he plays in and tell me that he's still that great of a player. For Brazil since he's moved to the senior side his play hasn't been spectacular by any means. Damiao has been playing better for them.

He's incredibly frail, he's selfish with his decision making, his passing isn't good, average workrate, less than average heading.

I would much rather have Cavani or Falcao.

All I think of when I see or hear about Neymar is Justin Bieber. Young, weak, a little fruity, so overhyped they need a new word in the dictionary for it.

Clutch004 said:
Neymar is so overhyped it's ridiculous. Look at all the big games he plays in and tell me that he's still that great of a player. For Brazil since he's moved to the senior side his play hasn't been spectacular by any means. Damiao has been playing better for them.

He's incredibly frail, he's selfish with his decision making, his passing isn't good, average workrate, less than average heading.

I would much rather have Cavani or Falcao.

All I think of when I see or hear about Neymar is Justin Bieber. Young, weak, a little fruity, so overhyped they need a new word in the dictionary for it.

totally agree.

Clutch004 said:
Yeah, 20 goals in 32 international games and one of the best starts to an international career of all time at the age of 21, not spectacular.

You've watched him about twice, haven't you?

Damiao has been so poor that replaced by fucking Fred as well.

To be honest he would be worth his transfer fee in marketing alone, im not his biggest fan but he would sell shirts, think cause of that reason he would be worth a punt.

conormcfc said:
Clutch004 said:
Yeah, 20 goals in 32 international games and one of the best starts to an international career of all time at the age of 21, not spectacular.

You've watched him about twice, haven't you?

Damiao has been so poor that replaced by fucking Fred as well.

fred_elliot_in_butcher_cap.jpg

To write him off based on what was a poor performance against England is stupid - sorry but lets not kid ourselves here, No-one here on this forum constantly watches Brazilian football on a week in-week out basis - so we cannot judge him fairly.

In order for us to progress we will at some point have to bring in that marquee player, it probably won't be Neymar, but when the time does come people cannot dismiss a young player who will go on to become a global star in World football

i have family in brasil and when i went to visit them this kid was everywhere . his image is on everything bar currency and stamps. never seen anything like it
it would give the club mountains of publicity in south america if thats what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.