Neymar

There’s no loyalty from most players nowadays….follow the ££

I think certain players do have some aspect of loyalty, but then again a team won’t keep a player if they stop performing or if they don’t want them anymore. Look at Ronaldo.

I can’t imagine Pogba was too impressed with how Utd fans treated him over the years. He was a scapegoat constantly. Not exactly respected.

I think that’s a big issue with Utd fans and their whole club, theres a massive blame culture. When they don’t win the league they start pointing fingers, they do it every year. Blame the managers, blame Woodward, blame certain players, blame the Glazers. Instead of just looking at it and saying, perhaps other teams are just better than them. Right now, top 4 is an achievement but because of the arrogance they have, they think they’re entitled to the league title every year.

There’s no loyalty from most players nowadays….follow the ££
I don’t know what you do for a living, but if another company offered to double your wages for doing exactly the same thing - you’d take it. Why should football players be any differen, especially given it’s such a short period of time they have to earn a crust.

I don’t know what you do for a living, but if another company offered to double your wages for doing exactly the same thing - you’d take it. Why should football players be any differen, especially given it’s such a short period of time they have to earn a crust.
What a load of bollocks. We're talking about multi fucking millionaires here not a fucking truck driver on minimum wage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.