Neymar

If the England friendly is any guide, Neymar is the most over-rated player ever

Very disappointing

Marvin said:
If the England friendly is any guide, Neymar is the most over-rated player ever

Very disappointing

Also didn't do too well in the Olympics. He might of delayed his big move a bit too long in my view.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Regardless of how good this lad may be on the hard pitches of Brazil he would be like every other Brazilian that has ever graced our league; ineffective!

Simply put, they go missing from November through to March as the temperatures drop and the pitches cut up and also the are renowned for a lazy attitude that undermines their technical ability.

I ask you 2 things.

Firstly, who could possibly forget Robinho's pathetic performance in the Spurs away night match in the last weeks of Hughes's tenure?

Secondly, How long would it be before he didn't like the weather, being kicked, the food, driving on the left, the manager, the language, Coronation Street, the press and starts asking his agent to wangle a cut price loan (City paying the wages as usual) back to Brazil or Spain?

In short, you name me a Brazilian in English football and I will show you an overhyped flop!

Yep, I was right. As predicted, overhyped shite that couldn't get the better of Cahill and Smalling on a billiard table pitch.

In short he's is not the one for us.

Suarez or Cavani, or better still both.

I feel like the people who kiss Neymar's ass are basing their opinions of him off of Youtube videos. I think the people who are bashing Neymar are basing their opinions of him off of his game vs England today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of you (me included) don't really watch Santos or the Brazilian league. It's crazy how strong of opinions people who don't watch Santos regularly have regarding Neymar.

The people calling him shit after seeing a few games are just as bad as the people who see a few youtube clips and call him the next 'Ronaldo' or 'Messi'. I personally think he is a good young player with the potential to be one of the best, however I think his potential would be better off in Spain than England.

Shouldn't read too much into international matches really. Messi, Ronaldo, Van Persie, Ibra etc have all often struggled to replicate their club form for their national teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.