NFL 2021/22

No way the NFL were going to let Rogers break the TD record, but lose the game on national tv. Yes, I’m salty about the awful officiating, which always seems to go against the Browns. That said, I’m not gonna overlook in that last drive Stefanski’s bonkers decision to not run the ball, when Chubb had eaten GB alive all game and the fact that Baker missed two easy passes prior to the game-ending INT.

Two decisions stood out for me: the bullshit call against Wyatt Teller and the DPI on MJ Stewart. Really bad calls. Laughably bad.

I know the WR room is not the best but Baker's accuracy was the worst I have ever seen last night. There were no excuses for some of those throws. He threw some absolute dimes but the Browns need consistency. This under throwing by Baker, to be fair, could be due to the shoulder injury.

Thing is, who do the Browns bring in as a replacement? Quite like the idea of CJ Stroud in a couple of years but doubt they will have such a high pick.

Jets win, the greatest team in the NFL at winning meaningless games in December to drop them down the draft, lose v Jags and the chance for the #1 pick is very high at worst the #2 but nope, we just have enough in the tank to squeeze past the Jags third string players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.