NFL 2021/22

I don't think I've ever seen the Bucs and Brady as bad as that1

Right...all Christmas stuff cleared away, Check. Beers getting nice and cold in fridge, Check. Adult sons knackered after long day in work and ready for bed, check. Just need a nice and easy win over the Browns to edge a little closer to the no.1 seeding in the NFC...Go Pack Go!

Half time and so far so good. Quarterback matchup going pretty much as expected, Rodgers three TD passes and the Packer record for TD passes. Mayfield 3 interceptions. Packers lead 21-12.

Wow...squeaky bum time there. Cleveland looking like they would get into range for a final play of the game FG only for a controversial no flag on what looked like a pass interference by the Packer defence. Still, a win is a win. Go Pack go!

No way the NFL were going to let Rogers break the TD record, but lose the game on national tv. Yes, I’m salty about the awful officiating, which always seems to go against the Browns. That said, I’m not gonna overlook in that last drive Stefanski’s bonkers decision to not run the ball, when Chubb had eaten GB alive all game and the fact that Baker missed two easy passes prior to the game-ending INT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.