Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Missed that but i'll be sure to check it out later, any D that restricts Rodgers to just one TD deserves praise although its not over yet.

Seahawks are having a good game in D, so looking like a good choice to choose them over the Ravens, slightly wary of Cam Newton at the moment, just keep looking out for his passing yards.

Also this might be the one week where choosing the right kicker actually mattered for be, Bryant got me 16 points!

Never mind Cam Newton, Demaryius Thomas has done for you ;) although if I could have picked one guy not to be my winner it would have been him, bloody Broncos!

Still, you have Ray Rice to come. About 75pts needed from him

Went to bed at half time last night knowing Ray Rice would probably do it for me, now he needs to have a stormer tonight although. Thomas picked up 50 bonus points, that is ridiculous haha, any other league i'd be comfortably winning.

Come of Ray get be a couple of big touchdown runs!

jay_mcfc said:
Is it 50 bonus points for a long touchdown? That is ridiculous!

Going away from the default settings ain't a good thing.

I ran a league last year and changed lots of settings. Not good. I had it as a point per yard - not a point per 10 yards - and return yards counted. Made it a bit of a farce actually cos TD's were still only 6 points.

My advice is if you do a NFL fantasy league then keep the settings as total default. However tempting it is to change them - don't!

I'm in one this year. You have to have IDP's (individual defensive players). This is good but he has set it so for a sack you get 3 points - plus one point per yard lost. Means a decent sack can be at least 15 points. Some defensive players are picking up 50 points a week (way more than the best QB). Never mind TD's - sacks are what count in this league!

TheGibralter said:
jay_mcfc said:
Is it 50 bonus points for a long touchdown? That is ridiculous!

Going away from the default settings ain't a good thing.

I ran a league last year and changed lots of settings. Not good. I had it as a point per yard - not a point per 10 yards - and return yards counted. Made it a bit of a farce actually cos TD's were still only 6 points.

My advice is if you do a NFL fantasy league then keep the settings as total default. However tempting it is to change them - don't!

I'm in one this year. You have to have IDP's (individual defensive players). This is good but he has set it so for a sack you get 3 points - plus one point per yard lost. Means a decent sack can be at least 15 points. Some defensive players are picking up 50 points a week (way more than the best QB). Never mind TD's - sacks are what count in this league!

i'd prefer the default settings - otherwise you could have a manager who gives up managing his team half way through, one player flukes a big game and its game over

of the hundreds of plays that take place each weekend, one big play shouldnt determine the result of our games - and at the moment they do

Seeing as people are complaining i have changed the points to 5 for 30+ yard tds and 10 for 40, also 5 for 100 yard games and 10 for 200 yard games. THis may alter the week one results

Should maybe keep it the same for week 1 Niall, so its fair on the teams who were leading. Change it after the match week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.