Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Simple

You go to get your car fixed or you go to the bank or you go to the supermarket and the person who isn't white looks after you. is that a problem?

ono said:
Balti said:
Coleridge, I did not mention and would not advocate white immigration only! That's your inate racism on show. I acknowledged the contribution of immigrants and love the Irish.

It is only luck that the death total from Islamic Jihadist terrorists is not massively higher. You are wrong to belittle it. If the shoe bomber, transatlantic bomber, second wave tube bombers, Glasgow bombers and Exeter bombers had had their way then the death toll would have been significantly higher.

All I am saying is that the current threat comes from within a particular religious group. A minority of them for sure I know. But if we keep adding to that total in an uncontrolled manner then that hidden minority grows with it and the problems, and perhaps the number of murders, grows exponentially.
Figures compiled by Europol, the European police agency, suggest that the threat of Islamist terrorism is minimal compared with “ethno-nationalist” and “separatist” terrorism – terrorism committed by white people, in other words. According to Europol, in 2006, one out of 498 documented terrorist attacks across Europe could be classed as “Islamist”; in 2007, the figure rose to just four out of 583 – that’s less than 1 per cent of the total.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/mehdi-hasan-muslim-terrorism-white-british" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/meh ... te-british</a>

Fair enough but what about just in Britain?

Well I watched some of it and listened to the rest on 5 live in bed.

I have to say that even though I hate the man with a passion. I felt they were biased against him. Attacking him if you will.

But you can see that he is a mixed up man in his own little world.
To be honest if he came to power the pressure would force him to commit suicide.

He has outragous policies and he spent the whole night shaking.

MCfcBOB said:
Well I watched some of it and listened to the rest on 5 live in bed.

I have to say that even though I hate the man with a passion. I felt they were biased against him. Attacking him if you will.

But you can see that he is a mixed up man in his own little world.
To be honest if he came to power the pressure would force him to commit suicide.

He has outragous policies and he spent the whole night shaking.

......and that strange giggling to himself like a caught out naughty schoolboy when he was unable to respond to an accusation!

He was caught in a trap but the way he dealt with it was pathetic. Can't see that he won over any new voters on that performance. Probably lost some of his protest voters.

I don't know what to make of the fella and as Bob said he seems to have his own little views, but with some of the points he makes I agree with. I also agree, it was sooo biased with just middle class wallers and ethnic minorities in the audience, whereas if they had a mixture of people from working class backgrounds from large areas/cities there would have been a much more balanced response and a similar view to what the country feels like at the moment as a whole.

Balti said:
ono said:
Figures compiled by Europol, the European police agency, suggest that the threat of Islamist terrorism is minimal compared with “ethno-nationalist” and “separatist” terrorism – terrorism committed by white people, in other words. According to Europol, in 2006, one out of 498 documented terrorist attacks across Europe could be classed as “Islamist”; in 2007, the figure rose to just four out of 583 – that’s less than 1 per cent of the total.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/mehdi-hasan-muslim-terrorism-white-british" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/meh ... te-british</a>

Fair enough but what about just in Britain?
Britain is in Europe (sorry not being pedantic) so i'd take a guess that the proportions would be the same or similar.

Balti said:
tommyducks said:
Balti that was a nice post.

So Emmanuel Adebayor moving in with your daughter. How do you feel?

Millionaire footballer and City player to boot. I'm absolutely delighted pal.

Yeah easy that one,I'd prefer Phillips as I'd be more comfortable giving the 'if you ever mess my daughter around' speech to him.

BingoBango said:
coleridge said:
BB

I bow to your wisdom.

I think it depends on the community but obviously British Law overrides all. I am not one to defend Sharia Law as I believe in freedom to worship as you choose, vote as you like and then accept the rule of law. In fact, I am drafting my application to join the BNP this weekend. I reckon I've got a good stab at being more ethically white than Griffin, in which case I'll have to force him to stand down and be sent back home [wherever that is].

You overrate my wisdom, I'm afraid!

I'm not a fan of parallel legal systems either, though that we've had Sharia in some form since the 1980s without major problems suggests that panicking by some is a little overstated, and that it is entirely subordinate to the rule of law. Apparently there have been a few cases of non-Muslims using Sharia courts to their advantage against Muslim business partners and so on.

Ah whadda ya know, I was right! Cheers BB and coleridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.