Nick Griffin on Question Time..

BlueMoon93 said:
I don't know what to make of the fella and as Bob said he seems to have his own little views, but with some of the points he makes I agree with. I also agree, it was sooo biased with just middle class wallers and ethnic minorities in the audience, whereas if they had a mixture of people from working class backgrounds from large areas/cities there would have been a much more balanced response and a similar view to what the country feels like at the moment as a whole.

I know what you mean but I don't think there was a ban on working class people. It's just the nature of QT and the debate per se. It's always like that, mate. Most of the time, they annoy me as well. Anyway, as far as I'm aware, ethnic minorities are allowed to be middle class wallers as well, as well as making up almost half the population of 'Inner London', hence the representation on the show.

Last nights show could not have gone any better. This racist, evil, anti semitic holocaust denying islamophobic, homophopbic thug was shown for the fool he really is.

Daviesmcfc said:
Last nights show could not have gone any better. This racist, evil, anti semitic holocaust denying islamophobic, homophopbic thug was show for the fool he really is.
Post of the century. Says it all. But I would add an N after show.

tommyducks said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Last nights show could not have gone any better. This racist, evil, anti semitic holocaust denying islamophobic, homophopbic thug was show for the fool he really is.

The man is simply pathetic. His arguments have no base at all to them and he contradicts himself so much.

He brought up about Jack Straw's father- desperation at the highest level.
Then he says he can't explain why he denied the Holocaust and denies that he denied it when there is video evidence that he denied the Holocaust!
The funniest moment of the night was when he said he supported Israel in Gaza, haha.
Anyone who votes for the BNP is a racist, simple as.

BlueMoon93 said:
I don't know what to make of the fella and as Bob said he seems to have his own little views, but with some of the points he makes I agree with. I also agree, it was sooo biased with just middle class wallers and ethnic minorities in the audience, whereas if they had a mixture of people from working class backgrounds from large areas/cities there would have been a much more balanced response and a similar view to what the country feels like at the moment as a whole.
How do you know what class most of the audience was? The first question was asked by some gimp in a Newcastle shirt - he's clearly from the unashamed underclass! And the majority of 'the country as a whole' disagree with the BNP so that was always going to be the reception he got.

And halfpenny - lol at that video. Now he can say he's been misquoted!

Daviesmcfc said:
tommyducks said:

The man is simply pathetic. His arguments have no base at all to them and he contrasts himself so much.

Then he says he can't explain why he denied the Holocaust and denies that he denied it when there is video evidence that he denied the Holocaust!
The funniest moment of the night was when he said he supported Israel in Gaza, haha.

That's it, 'Against Hamas terrorists' although there were some aspects of Islam he liked, can't remember which though. I'd have preferred that he said he didn't like Islam at all. If he starts supporting you, you know you're on dodgy moral ground! At least when I'm leader of the BNP, the hatred will be consistent...

coleridge said:
Daviesmcfc said:
The man is simply pathetic. His arguments have no base at all to them and he contrasts himself so much.

That's it, 'Against Hamas terrorists' although there were some aspects of Islam he liked, can't remember which though. I'd have preferred that he said he didn't like Islam at all. If he starts supporting you, you know you're on dodgy moral ground! At least when I'm leader of the BNP, the hatred will be consistent...
Im Jewish and the way this guy said he has taken the BNP from an anti-semitic party to a party who supports Israel makes my blood boil when he himself is a proven Holocaust denier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.