Nick Griffin on Question Time..

coleridge said:
Balti

Beyond the fact that your dream of white, English speaking immigration is offensive, it is a fantasy. Who on Earth do you think would come to do your shit jobs. Aussies and Zealanders, Americans and Canadians? Be serious.

There's no elephant in the room. I hear and see Islamophobia every day. Sadly for you, muslims are an integral part of British society and make a very real contribution, as have the Irish, despite certain terrorist issues in the past [and some present].

These are the facts. Live with them. You have no choice. This is Britain forever now.

BTW there are currently at least 2 million muslims in the UK. Terrible as 7/7 was [my mother was in the next street to the bus bomb], that's one set of fatalities [a terrible crime] in decades of co-existence. I could just keep bringing up IRA atrocities, but WTF has that got to do with my neighbours of Irish descent?

Coleridge, I did not mention and would not advocate white immigration only! That's your inate racism on show. I acknowledged the contribution of immigrants and love the Irish.

It is only luck that the death total from Islamic Jihadist terrorists is not massively higher. You are wrong to belittle it. If the shoe bomber, transatlantic bomber, second wave tube bombers, Glasgow bombers and Exeter bombers had had their way then the death toll would have been significantly higher.

All I am saying is that the current threat comes from within a particular religious group. A minority of them for sure I know. But if we keep adding to that total in an uncontrolled manner then that hidden minority grows with it and the problems, and perhaps the number of murders, grows exponentially.

lafitz2008 said:
coleridge said:
Again you confuse an ethnicity with a religion. The majority of Anglicans are black Africans.

I'm not saying Muslims are an ethnic group.I'm saying that whites are an ethnic group.
I've already said that I disagree with the term ethnic cleansing to describe how eventually people who consider themselves of Bangladeshi,Pakistani and Indian origin will outnumber whites in the Uk.

I know but you are missing the issue of 'mixed race'. As Straw also said, 50% of Afro-Caribbean boys have one white parent. So who is cleansing who?

tommyducks said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
who the fck does coleridge think he his "deciding" that this thread as run its course.
I've just read "Balti's" reply and think its a belting response.Would like to read what other "muslims" on this debate feel about the points he as made.And no thanks coleridge i do'nt want yours.
I agree that nobody should decide when a thread ends. However the points he made are all factually sound. What is your specific issue?

no issues with anyone ! just have an opinion ,like most people .Good to read other people's throw on the subject (hence refering back to Balti's post ! ).

Alex B said:
Balti said:
Most sensible people would agree that immigration has generally been a good thing. The question is now about what & who we want from our immigration policy moving forwards.

Of course we want more immigrants. What we don't want is more immigrants that are likely to try and kill innocent British people or incite people to do so or offer tacit support to the fuckers that do. We want people who want to speak our kanguage and observe our culture. We want people who want to integrate and not those who seem to prefer to set up their own separate communities which have little interaction with those around them. We want people who want to send their kids to school where English is the first language and where British history is taught because, guess what, we are in feckin Britain and that is our history. If you want to learn the history of another nation at school then settle in that country instead.

Baltis response is spot on. Especially this part.

Agreed Alex, but careful, we'll get labelled as racists again.
I was taught about the world when I was at school way back, people didn't travel so much then so it wasn't as in-depth as it probably is now, but all this is at the reduction of time spent on British history, that IMO is NOT right.

Too much money is being spent from the taxpayers on things like interpreters.
I can understand that for kids and adults that have just arrived, but IMO if you can't speak passable English after 1 year or 18 months, you haven't earnt the right to stay here.
If I was to settle in a another country, I would bust my balls to learn the new language, ESPECIALLY if that nation was taking care of my needs, morally as well as financially.
I think it is disgraceful that some immigrants that have been here more than 20 years still don't make an effort to speak English, something that frustrates one of my friends down here, he is Indian.

Fire away.

Balti

The beauty of Islam is that it recognises no colour or background. So immigration becomes irrelevant to the debate. Then there is the internet.

I do not belittle the terrorist threat [see my earlier post on the fight to the death in Waziristan]. But generalisation is just a form of oppression, which people will always resist. Anyway, you'll be grateful for the muslims wiping your arse and paying for your pension in years to come.

tommyducks said:
Balti that was a nice post.

So Emmanuel Adebayor moving in with your daughter. How do you feel?

Millionaire footballer and City player to boot. I'm absolutely delighted pal.

Balti said:
tommyducks said:
Balti that was a nice post.

So Emmanuel Adebayor moving in with your daughter. How do you feel?

Millionaire footballer and City player to boot. I'm absolutely delighted pal.
Good, that has cleared things up for me. Thanks mate.

fallowfieldflyer said:
tommyducks said:
I agree that nobody should decide when a thread ends. However the points he made are all factually sound. What is your specific issue?

no issues with anyone ! just have an opinion ,like most people .Good to read other people's throw on the subject (hence refering back to Balti's post ! ).

Obviously I welcome other views. I just don't see the reality of some of people's wishes, whether I agree with them or not. I am just telling you some home truths, such as the nation becoming ever browner. You don't have to like it, but I cannot see what can be done about it.

Balti said:
coleridge said:
Balti

Beyond the fact that your dream of white, English speaking immigration is offensive, it is a fantasy. Who on Earth do you think would come to do your shit jobs. Aussies and Zealanders, Americans and Canadians? Be serious.

There's no elephant in the room. I hear and see Islamophobia every day. Sadly for you, muslims are an integral part of British society and make a very real contribution, as have the Irish, despite certain terrorist issues in the past [and some present].

These are the facts. Live with them. You have no choice. This is Britain forever now.

BTW there are currently at least 2 million muslims in the UK. Terrible as 7/7 was [my mother was in the next street to the bus bomb], that's one set of fatalities [a terrible crime] in decades of co-existence. I could just keep bringing up IRA atrocities, but WTF has that got to do with my neighbours of Irish descent?

Coleridge, I did not mention and would not advocate white immigration only! That's your inate racism on show. I acknowledged the contribution of immigrants and love the Irish.

It is only luck that the death total from Islamic Jihadist terrorists is not massively higher. You are wrong to belittle it. If the shoe bomber, transatlantic bomber, second wave tube bombers, Glasgow bombers and Exeter bombers had had their way then the death toll would have been significantly higher.

All I am saying is that the current threat comes from within a particular religious group. A minority of them for sure I know. But if we keep adding to that total in an uncontrolled manner then that hidden minority grows with it and the problems, and perhaps the number of murders, grows exponentially.
Figures compiled by Europol, the European police agency, suggest that the threat of Islamist terrorism is minimal compared with “ethno-nationalist” and “separatist” terrorism – terrorism committed by white people, in other words. According to Europol, in 2006, one out of 498 documented terrorist attacks across Europe could be classed as “Islamist”; in 2007, the figure rose to just four out of 583 – that’s less than 1 per cent of the total.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/mehdi-hasan-muslim-terrorism-white-british" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newstatesman.com/2009/07/meh ... te-british</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.