Nick Griffin on Question Time..

exileindevon said:
totallywired said:
No. He`s a fascist twat who does not think that people with a different ethnic background should stay in this country. Never mind let them say what they want. Also, i suppose all the guardians of free speech would want that `captain hook` muslim bloke on question time would they. bnp people are nasty twats, they just want to stir things up imagine our Club without black players. City and proud of it.
supporters of captain hook have been on news night before now
So has griffin, but not on question time. My point was, would the supporters of griffins right to be on `question time` stand up for the `hooks` right to be on it. I don`t think so.

totallywired said:
No. He`s a fascist twat who does not think that people with a different ethnic background should stay in this country. Never mind let them say what they want. Also, i suppose all the guardians of free speech would want that `captain hook` muslim bloke on question time would they. bnp people are nasty twats, they just want to stir things up imagine our Club without black players. City and proud of it.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with words 2 to 5 inclusive,he is an elected MEP.
That may well be down to the uniquely British combination of apathy and stupidity,but thats what he is,whether we like it or not.
Let him make a prize-winning cock of himself in front of 11 million viewers.
As to your "captain hook muslim bloke",I assume you mean Abu Hamza.
He will not be appearing on question time,or indeed much else for the foreseeable future,as he is currently serving 11 big ones in HMP Belmarsh at Her Majesty's Pleasure for inciting terrorism.

In time the BNP will run this country i feel within the next 10 years if this nation is going to stay the same as it is. I certainly wont be voting for him as i dont belive in many of his veiw. I say 'many' and by this I do belive some of the stuff Mr Giffin says. It is a terribly embarrasing thing to say but the white british population are begining to learn towards more right wing veiws. I am no racist or facist but it is true, this boared is full of decent understanding people.... No dick heads but this country is turning rapidly into a state of confused and pissed of people. This is why the BNP are rising in support.

I am going to make sure i watch question time and am eager to see what is said.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
totallywired said:

That may well be down to the uniquely British combination of apathy and stupidity,but thats what he is,whether we like it or not.
Let him make a prize-winning cock of himself in front of 11 million viewers.
As to your "captain hook muslim bloke",I assume you mean Abu Hamza.
He will not be appearing on question time,or indeed much else for the foreseeable future,as he is currently serving 11 big ones in HMP Belmarsh at Her Majesty's Pleasure for inciting terrorism.
I did mean before he was banged up mate.

BillyShears said:
The problem is, as other have said, Griffin is too smart for that. It concerns me that as our resident right wing agitator suggested earlier in this thread, Griffin will be articulate, clever, and make sure he gets enough sound bites out of the show to legitimize his party
That does not in any way seperate him from any other politician.

Bluemoon115 said:
BillyShears said:
The problem is, as other have said, Griffin is too smart for that. It concerns me that as our resident right wing agitator suggested earlier in this thread, Griffin will be articulate, clever, and make sure he gets enough sound bites out of the show to legitimize his party
That does not in any way seperate him from any other politician.

I think that being articulate and clever would separate him from almost every other politician.
And indeed voter.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:

One of the Now Show cast commented:

"Short of being Italian, I couldn't be more ashamed of the political mess we're currently in."

Stevies Bald Head! said:
In time the BNP will run this country i feel within the next 10 years if this nation is going to stay the same as it is. I certainly wont be voting for him as i dont belive in many of his veiw. I say 'many' and by this I do belive some of the stuff Mr Giffin says. It is a terribly embarrasing thing to say but the white british population are begining to learn towards more right wing veiws. I am no racist or facist but it is true, this boared is full of decent understanding people.... No dick heads but this country is turning rapidly into a state of confused and pissed of people. This is why the BNP are rising in support.

I am going to make sure i watch question time and am eager to see what is said.

A very honest post - that pretty much sums up how I feel too

Griffin.....born in Barnet and now living in Wales, bloody immigrant, should sod off back to where he came from :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.