Nick Griffin on Question Time..

ono said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Maybe i'm being a tad thick here,but are you seriously suggesting that the BNP,led by ex-National Front leader Nick Griffin,a man who has appeared with David Irving and denied the Holocaust,who has managed self-confessed nazi skinhead band Skrewdriver,has stood for election twice in Croydon North West for the National Front and has a conviction under section 19 of the Race Relations Act for publishing and distributing racist material,is not in charge of a racist party?
And could you possibly enlighten me as to which parts of the BNP you regard as "common sense"?
This one will do. Reel him in boys....

fishing.jpg

Oh I see - you were jesting all along.
Gosh - do I feel silly now.
You and your zany sense of humour ono.
I bet you are inundated with comedy slots now that the festive season looms...

Serious question.....
What are the BNP's views on homosexuality ?
The reason i ask is that Griffin has been known to like a bit of bum action, allegedly.

bluemoon32 said:
Serious question.....
The reason i ask is that Griffin has been known to like a bit of bum action, allegedly.

Griffin's own words following the bomb attacks in Soho...

"The TV footage of dozens of 'gay' demonstrators flaunting their perversion in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive."

He must be one mixed up fella...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bluemoon32 said:
Serious question.....

Really?
I haven't heard this before.
Please tell me that you can substantiate this mate.

Martin Webster of the NF reckons he and Griffin had a thing togther and put it in his book.
Not sure how true it is though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.