Nick Griffin on Question Time..

"the vast majority who voted BNP in the recent elections are not racist" quote by jack straw..i wouldnt worry about it,the far right usually get more votes when labour are in power. remember the NF in the 70's.once the tories are in power their vote will drop dramatically.i cant see them getting power anytime in the near future.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
I don't wager. I don't believe in gambling but it's your free choice to do so.

You should choose your words more carefully. I am a gentleman and have never scuttled or squealed. Disagree with me all you like, but please do not doubt that I am a man of honour, from honourable Anglo-Saxon/Norman/Celtic and Pathan/Persian families. I have no 'race', there is only one and that is humanity. If you read my post more carefully, you may have realised that I probably have more 'genetic right' to be in England than you. And yet I defend the rights of immigrants and asylum seakers. That is the British way.

I fight authority and do not seek its shelter.

If you truly believe that I have somehow offended some of your ancestors [who are probably also mine], then I genuinely ask your forgiveness, as that was not my intention. I wrote in irony.

Argue with me all you like, I would welcome it, but please do not question my integrity as I do not question yours. I wish you well.

Do you actually talk like that? It reminds me of a pompous Dickensian character who bollocks the fuck out of somebody and finishes with "I'll bid you good day."

;-)
Fucking HEll that was funny..........

exileindevon said:
"the vast majority who voted BNP in the recent elections are not racist" quote by jack straw..i wouldnt worry about it,the far right usually get more votes when labour are in power. remember the NF in the 70's.once the tories are in power their vote will drop dramatically.i cant see them getting power anytime in the near future.

I tend to agree with this statement. Although I see the BNP as a racist party, anybody who thinks that everyone who voted for them a few months back is a racist thug is very sadly mistaken. While there are a good number of highly unpleasant people who nail their colours to the BNP mast, there are also plenty who voted for them that are simply disaffected ordinary people who aren't interested in a full on race war and are probably guilty of no more than falling for a combination of Nick Griffin's soundbites and the general disillusionment with the main parties. I know someone who voted for them purely because she was struck by their "British jobs for British workers" slogan which was emblazoned across a BNP leaflet that was pushed through her letterbox. I did point out to her that beneath the veneer they're still a racist party and she wasn't at all happy hearing about that, but it was too late as she'd already cast her vote.

M18CTID said:
exileindevon said:

I tend to agree with this statement. Although I see the BNP as a racist party, anybody who thinks that everyone who voted for them a few months back is a racist thug is very sadly mistaken. While there are a good number of highly unpleasant people who nail their colours to the BNP mast, there are also plenty who voted for them that are simply disaffected ordinary people who aren't interested in a full on race war and are probably guilty of no more than falling for a combination of Nick Griffin's soundbites and the general disillusionment with the main parties. I know someone who voted for them purely because she was struck by their "British jobs for British workers" slogan which was emblazoned across a BNP leaflet that was pushed through her letterbox. I did point out to her that beneath the veneer they're still a racist party and she wasn't at all happy hearing about that, but it was too late as she'd already cast her vote.
They're not racist they just talk common sense but people can't handle it.

ono said:
M18CTID said:
That statement is accurate............in no way whatsoever.

ono said:
M18CTID said:

Maybe i'm being a tad thick here,but are you seriously suggesting that the BNP,led by ex-National Front leader Nick Griffin,a man who has appeared with David Irving and denied the Holocaust,who has managed self-confessed nazi skinhead band Skrewdriver,has stood for election twice in Croydon North West for the National Front and has a conviction under section 19 of the Race Relations Act for publishing and distributing racist material,is not in charge of a racist party?
And could you possibly enlighten me as to which parts of the BNP you regard as "common sense"?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ono said:

Maybe i'm being a tad thick here,but are you seriously suggesting that the BNP,led by ex-National Front leader Nick Griffin,a man who has appeared with David Irving and denied the Holocaust,who has managed self-confessed nazi skinhead band Skrewdriver,has stood for election twice in Croydon North West for the National Front and has a conviction under section 19 of the Race Relations Act for publishing and distributing racist material,is not in charge of a racist party?
And could you possibly enlighten me as to which parts of the BNP you regard as "common sense"?
This one will do. Reel him in boys....

fishing.jpg

And could you possibly enlighten me as to which parts of the BNP you regard as "common sense"?[/quote]

I think what is being missed here is that even if the messenger is a complete twunt, the message is resonating with a lot of voters. If a main party were to adopt some of these views then they would storm home at the next election

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.