Nick Griffin on Question Time..

It's going to be interesting to watch this. As in an earlier post, Griffin is said to be highly intelligent and I think the matted-haired, tea cosy wearing students in the audience on Thursday will be in for a bit of a shock. As much as I don't agree with the BNP, I think Griffin will tear apart any question asked and will make the people asking those questions look flustered, lost for words and all-round generally beaten. Chami Chakrabati gonna be on it too?!

Pigeonho said:
It's going to be interesting to watch this. As in an earlier post, Griffin is said to be highly intelligent and I think the matted-haired, tea cosy wearing students in the audience on Thursday will be in for a bit of a shock. As much as I don't agree with the BNP, I think Griffin will tear apart any question asked and will make the people asking those questions look flustered, lost for words and all-round generally beaten. Chami Chakrabati gonna be on it too?!

Can we please put to bed this notion that Griffin is "highly intelligent"?
He got a lousy 2-2 degree,(and that only after having a paper re-marked),which for someone attending Cambridge is piss poor.
He was stupid enough to throw a box of live shotgun cartridges onto a bonfire,which sadly resulted in him losing his left eye.
I mean sadly in that it didn't take the rest of his fucking head off.
He spouts blind,bigoted hatred.
I fail to see how this somehow makes him a Mensa candidate.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:

He got a lousy 2-2 degree,(and that only after having a paper re-marked),which for someone attending Cambridge is piss poor.
He was stupid enough to throw a box of live shotgun cartridges onto a bonfire,which sadly resulted in him losing his left eye.

LOL...

D'you think the BBC may well just fuck him off on Thursday...

Seems the groundswell against having a fascist on their flagship current affairs show is growing at a rapid rate...

Didn't realize Griffin was a one eyed bandit....then again, I've never really looked at his face.

Pigeonho said:

Fuck me, someones spilled all their tampons. Was only saying what had been said earlier and that if its true, it should be interesting to watch.

BillyShears said:

LOL...

D'you think the BBC may well just fuck him off on Thursday...

Seems the groundswell against having a fascist on their flagship current affairs show is growing at a rapid rate...

Didn't realize Griffin was a one eyed bandit....then again, I've never really looked at his face.

Yes,his left eye is a glass one - its the one that displays a spark of humanity.
I too can see him being pulled,(and I don't mean sexually),as Chris Huhne the Liberal Shadow Home Secretary has already made noises about a legal challenge,and he is pencilled in as one of the other panellists.
I can see both sides to the argument about him being on the programme,and both make valid cases.
Mine would be to make the verminous cyclops squirm like a stuck pig in front of television viewers,as he would undoubtedly claim a ban as some kind of moral victory.

BingoBango said:
The morons have just misplaced another membership list, which has just appeared on the internet.

It's interesting to note, and I mean this in all seriousness, that you very rarely, if ever meet someone who actually admits to being a member of the bnp. There are plenty of those who make noises about "understanding" the bnp's popularity whilst railing against the "lily livered left wing veggie eating student blah blah blah" - but rarely do you meet someone who will say "yeah, I'm a member of the bnp - i support their beliefs." Well, not in everyday life. They only tend to have the courage of their convictions when hiding behind balaclavas, or when they are out in public en masse...

I guess it's small moral victory that even on somewhere like bluemoon racists accept that they will be hounded like the ignorant fuckwits they are if they actually admit to being members of this elite bunch of brain surgeons...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.