Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Pigeonho said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Can we please put to bed this notion that Griffin is "highly intelligent"?
He got a lousy 2-2 degree,(and that only after having a paper re-marked),which for someone attending Cambridge is piss poor.
He was stupid enough to throw a box of live shotgun cartridges onto a bonfire,which sadly resulted in him losing his left eye.
I mean sadly in that it didn't take the rest of his fucking head off.
He spouts blind,bigoted hatred.
I fail to see how this somehow makes him a Mensa candidate.

Fuck me, someones spilled all their tampons. Was only saying what had been said earlier and that if its true, it should be interesting to watch.

Not so much a tampon spillage,more a de-bunking of the "intelligence" myth that you were keen to endorse.
I'm sorry if this provision of accurate information causes you problems.
Griffin is no Einstein,and people who propagate this nonsense should look a little deeper before regurgitating the lie.

exileindevon said:
whats the legal reasons nijinsky?ive heard this but not took much notice.

The gist of it is giving airtime to avowed racists,which apparently transgresses the BBC constitution.
He was going to take out an injunction at one point,but has seemingly dropped those plans.
I can still see the BBC pulling the plug,though.

BillyShears

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed reading your debate with our atheist friend!

None of the tedious insults and 'the BNP will get in one day' claims on this forum are of any surprise to me. Base human nature tends towards not thinking of the consequences. Number one on the consequence list is how on earth do the 'sympathisers' imagine that the UK would function in an apartheid state where the wealthiest and most talented citizens of immigrant blood will have simply moved to a more egalitarian society, probably somewhere in North America [ironically, some might say]. Why can they not see the utter preposterous nature of 'some good ideas' that the BNP allegedly have. I understand that Warsi is on QT for the Tories. I have little doubt that she will make mincemeat of the fascist buffon.

Anyway, here's what those nasty pinko lefties at the Guardian think. Personally, I am still waiting for my answer to number nine so that I can plan for my children and me accordingly. Some days I wonder whether it is worth staying in a country of so many opportunities where a significant proportion of the 'indigenous population' seem unwilling to accept that it is no longer 1948. Ignorance can never be over-estimated, I suppose.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/19/bnp-nick-griffin-question-time

Griffin is great for UK politics. Like it or not he's a highly intelligent man who would run rings round many of the people on here calling him thick etc. (look where he went to uni)

He has got a lot of people politically aware (both pro and anti) who previously would not have cared less and that can only be a good thing.

coleridge said:
BillyShears

Anyway, here's what those nasty pinko lefties at the Guardian think. Personally, I am still waiting for my answer to number nine so that I can plan for my children and me accordingly. Some days I wonder whether it is worth staying in a country of so many opportunities where a significant proportion of the 'indigenous population' seem unwilling to accept that it is no longer 1948. Ignorance can never be over-estimated, I suppose.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/19/bnp-nick-griffin-question-time

I wouldn't want to bring up children in Britain. Countries like France may have their issues with the far right, immigration, and racism - but what they don't have is the culture of rabid violence, objectified women, binge drinking, knife crime, gun crime, petty crime etc. Britain's a pretty bleak place. I miss many things about it, but would I move back there? I very much doubt it.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Griffin is great for UK politics. Like it or not he's a highly intelligent man who would run rings round many of the people on here calling him thick etc. (look where he went to uni)

He has got a lot of people politically aware (both pro and anti) who previously would not have cared less and that can only be a good thing.

LOL. I think it's a sad day in Britain when it takes a fascist, homophobic, **** to weasel his way into Panorama for people to become "politically aware" as you so eloquently put it...

You a bnp member BB2.0? Or just a sympathizer?

He is only 'great' for closet fascists. The rest of us detest the self-interested scumbag and all his acolytes. I am also aware of the line about how he is raising issues of concern for many people. The translation of that is that he gives people the excuse to legitmise their existing bigotry, invariably based on forms of envy arising from deprivation or greed. I don't see anything clever about that. It's backslapping for idiots.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Christ almighty - not another one.
A poxy 2-2 from Cambridge is a crap result.
He is not "highly intelligent".
Or,if you think differently,substantiate it with facts.
Because from where I stand,being a one-eyed,(yes,that was his own fault too),racist prick does not make you clever.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

A poxy 2-2 from Cambridge is a crap result.

I agree with that - although wasn't it 0-0 last time we played there in 1983-84? Shit result considering they finished bottom of Division 2 that season ;)

I think that the BBC have painted themselves into a corner and will get stick now no matter what they do. I also think it would be a big mistake to underestimate Griffin. It is very easy to sneer at him about the loss of his eye and his average at best academic record but he is obviously not an idiot and will be well prepared.

I repeat what I said earlier, his policies do resonate with a big part of the voters who feel helpless at the moment.

either way, it should be interesting.I will get my Missus to tape it as I am away on business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.