Nick Griffin on Question Time..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Griffin is great for UK politics. Like it or not he's a highly intelligent man who would run rings round many of the people on here calling him thick etc. (look where he went to uni)

He has got a lot of people politically aware (both pro and anti) who previously would not have cared less and that can only be a good thing.

Christ almighty - not another one.
A poxy 2-2 from Cambridge is a crap result.
He is not "highly intelligent".
Or,if you think differently,substantiate it with facts.
Because from where I stand,being a one-eyed,(yes,that was his own fault too),racist prick does not make you clever.

He run rings around you sonny jim.

Ronnie the Rep said:
I think that the BBC have painted themselves into a corner and will get stick now no matter what they do. I also think it would be a big mistake to underestimate Griffin. It is very easy to sneer at him about the loss of his eye and his average at best academic record but he is obviously not an idiot and will be well prepared.

I repeat what I said earlier, his policies do resonate with a big part of the voters who feel helpless at the moment.

either way, it should be interesting.I will get my Missus to tape it as I am away on business

If he is actually forced to explain his 'policies', even the 'helpless' will understand that there is nothing in it for them, for anyone else or the country in general. It's just all bigoted backslapping to make people feel better about being at the bottom of the social and/or intellectual heap, whether they deserve to be there or not. In my experience, there are always people who say that they are ignored by politicians whilst others get more than them. In my view, these are largely the excuses of the lazy. After Thursday, some will say that he gave a brilliant performance. The rest of us will doubtless have the opposite view. To say that the BNP are making people racist is nonsense. There's been plenty of it around for at least 50 years and it really hasn't changed as much as the media would have you believe. The next 'rent a fascist' mob will say the same thing. Go back to the old 70s NF footage and you will see and hear exactly the same words, that British Scoiety has been overrun. I've haven't noticed that happen whereas the true underclass of problem families are, I am afriad to say, largely white [even as a proportionate analysis]. Griffin is not clever and certainly not new, nor will he be the last fuckwit to lie about 'saving Britain'.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Griffin is great for UK politics. Like it or not he's a highly intelligent man who would run rings round many of the people on here calling him thick etc. (look where he went to uni)

He has got a lot of people politically aware (both pro and anti) who previously would not have cared less and that can only be a good thing.

He's a spastic.

If he is actually forced to explain his 'policies', even the 'helpless' will understand that there is nothing in it for them, for anyone else or the country in general. It's just all bigoted backslapping to make people feel better about being at the bottom of the social and/or intellectual heap, whether they deserve to be there or not. In my experience, there are always people who say that they are ignored by politicians whilst others get more than them. In my view, these are largely the excuses of the lazy. After Thursday, some will say that he gave a brilliant performance. The rest of us will doubtless have the opposite view. To say that the BNP are making people racist is nonsense. There's been plenty of it around for at least 50 years and it really hasn't changed as much as the media would have you believe. The next 'rent a fascist' mob will say the same thing. Go back to the old 70s NF footage and you will see and hear exactly the same words, that British Scoiety has been overrun. I've haven't noticed that happen whereas the true underclass of problem families are, I am afriad to say, largely white [even as a proportionate analysis]. Griffin is not clever and certainly not new, nor will he be the last fuckwit to lie about 'saving Britain'.[/quote]

You may be right and certainly that's one view but there has been a complete generation that have not had a chance to air views and even if you think their fears are unfounded nobody (partly because of PC attitudes) has dared to talk about immigration etc and I think it is a positive thing for someone to articulate the other side of the coin. The great british public can then make up their own minds

Ronnie the Rep said:
If he is actually forced to explain his 'policies', even the 'helpless' will understand that there is nothing in it for them, for anyone else or the country in general. It's just all bigoted backslapping to make people feel better about being at the bottom of the social and/or intellectual heap, whether they deserve to be there or not. In my experience, there are always people who say that they are ignored by politicians whilst others get more than them. In my view, these are largely the excuses of the lazy. After Thursday, some will say that he gave a brilliant performance. The rest of us will doubtless have the opposite view. To say that the BNP are making people racist is nonsense. There's been plenty of it around for at least 50 years and it really hasn't changed as much as the media would have you believe. The next 'rent a fascist' mob will say the same thing. Go back to the old 70s NF footage and you will see and hear exactly the same words, that British Scoiety has been overrun. I've haven't noticed that happen whereas the true underclass of problem families are, I am afriad to say, largely white [even as a proportionate analysis]. Griffin is not clever and certainly not new, nor will he be the last fuckwit to lie about 'saving Britain'.

You may be right and certainly that's one view but there has been a complete generation that have not had a chance to air views and even if you think their fears are unfounded nobody (partly because of PC attitudes) has dared to talk about immigration etc and I think it is a positive thing for someone to articulate the other side of the coin. The great british public can then make up their own minds[/quote]
That's the problem though. The public are idiots.

You may be right and certainly that's one view but there has been a complete generation that have not had a chance to air views and even if you think their fears are unfounded nobody (partly because of PC attitudes) has dared to talk about immigration etc and I think it is a positive thing for someone to articulate the other side of the coin. The great british public can then make up their own minds[/quote]
That's the problem though. The public are idiots.[/quote]

except for you of course. In reality we have never as a nation taken to extremists and I see no reason why this should change

Ronnie the Rep said:
You may be right and certainly that's one view but there has been a complete generation that have not had a chance to air views and even if you think their fears are unfounded nobody (partly because of PC attitudes) has dared to talk about immigration etc and I think it is a positive thing for someone to articulate the other side of the coin. The great british public can then make up their own minds
That's the problem though. The public are idiots.[/quote]

except for you of course. In reality we have never as a nation taken to extremists and I see no reason why this should change[/quote]

Fair enough, Ronnie, but it is my experience as a nearly 44 year old born and bred Mancunian brown man that, as long as I can remember, people have talked about immigration ALL THE BLEEDIN' TIME!!! I re-iterate that there is no form of PC/liberal conspiracy, quite the contrary, if any actually exists. I don't remember anyone positively defending 'my side of the coin' but I have heard 'P*ki Bashing' comments every day.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Christ almighty - not another one.
A poxy 2-2 from Cambridge is a crap result.
He is not "highly intelligent".
Or,if you think differently,substantiate it with facts.
Because from where I stand,being a one-eyed,(yes,that was his own fault too),racist prick does not make you clever.

He run rings around you sonny jim.

That presumably is why I hold 2 degrees,(both double firsts),and a masters,whereas you are a backwards,racist cretin from a Trafford overspill with delusions of grandeur.
If I were you,(a horrendous scenario I shudder at daily),I would quit whilst I was losing as,frankly,you are little more than an absurd laughing stock and the forum clown.
You may care to elucidate as to exactly why your racist poster-boy is intelligent.
As,from where i'm standing,he is a fat,repugnant waste of sperm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.