Nick Griffin on Question Time..

except for you of course. In reality we have never as a nation taken to extremists and I see no reason why this should change[/quote]

Fair enough, Ronnie, but it is my experience as a nearly 44 year old born and bred Mancunian brown man that, as long as I can remember, people have talked about immigration ALL THE BLEEDIN' TIME!!! I re-iterate that there is no form of PC/liberal conspiracy, quite the contrary, if any actually exists. I don't remember anyone positively defending 'my side of the coin' but I have heard 'P*ki Bashing' comments every day.[/quote]

I agree, that is the case at "street level" but it is never mentioned (along with lots of other alleged sensitive subjects) at a political level. So the people who are worried about jobs, houses etc blame immigrants of various colours and feel disenfranchised because the arguements are never properly played out. that's why I think his appearnce is a good thing

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
He run rings around you sonny jim.

That presumably is why I hold 2 degrees,(both double firsts),and a masters,whereas you are a backwards,racist cretin from a Trafford overspill with delusions of grandeur.
If I were you,(a horrendous scenario I shudder at daily),I would quit whilst I was losing as,frankly,you are little more than an absurd laughing stock and the forum clown.
You may care to elucidate as to exactly why your racist poster-boy is intelligent.
As,from where i'm standing,he is a fat,repugnant waste of sperm.

Just out of interest, what do you hold your degrees/Masters in?

Damocles said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
That presumably is why I hold 2 degrees,(both double firsts),and a masters,whereas you are a backwards,racist cretin from a Trafford overspill with delusions of grandeur.
If I were you,(a horrendous scenario I shudder at daily),I would quit whilst I was losing as,frankly,you are little more than an absurd laughing stock and the forum clown.
You may care to elucidate as to exactly why your racist poster-boy is intelligent.
As,from where i'm standing,he is a fat,repugnant waste of sperm.

If they did degrees in being a bullying idiot he would have a 3rd one that's for sure,this fuckers way to aggressive to be the real deal.
If something like NF's in the audience putting his view forward he will have people running to join the bnp like Usain Bolt.
griffin did an interview with Beswick on GMR & Beswick had done his homework & still struggled with the fucker,scare tactics wont work on him & people on here wont be bullied into not thinking for themselves either,let's see how it pans out.

bluemanc said:
Damocles said:
If they did degrees in being a bullying idiot he would have a 3rd one that's for sure,this fuckers way to aggressive to be the real deal.
If something like NF's in the audience putting his view forward he will have people running to join the bnp like Usain Bolt.
griffin did an interview with Beswick on GMR & Beswick had done his homework & still struggled with the fucker,scare tactics wont work on him & people on here wont be bullied into not thinking for themselves either,let's see how it pans out.

Where exactly did I bully anybody,bluemanc?
I responded to another poster who stated that Griffin could "run rings around me".
I didn't ask for him to insult me - it was purely gratuitous.
BB2 constantly posts ill-informed, racist rubbish.
You have not posted anything to question or disprove my remarks about Griffin - you have just made a few infantile throwaway statements.
I am not interested in making anyones mind up about the BNP - that is their business,and I hope Griffin is given airtime to make his case.
But your glib comments add nothing constructive to the debate.

bluemanc said:
Damocles said:

I think one of them is for advanced arrogance

Bigga said:
How does everyone feel about the latest furore, involving Griffin, where he's hijacked the Spitfire as a symbol towards his rhetoric on "The Battle of Britain"...?

I feel it shows how lazy he is when looking for more symbols of how great he is and his little party is.

It's a typical emotive move by a cynical little man with nothing to offer the world but his confused hate and rhetoric.

Little Englanders who have nothing to celebrate so blame everything on Asian people and black people lest they should look into their own empty souls and realise that the blame does not lie at the feet of people of colour or born elsewhere but themselves.

He probably has a very tiny penis too or one ball.

dannybcity said:
Bigga said:
How does everyone feel about the latest furore, involving Griffin, where he's hijacked the Spitfire as a symbol towards his rhetoric on "The Battle of Britain"...?

Will he be using another Polish pilot?

PMSL I'd forgotten about that!

God bless the fact that these racists, whilst big in number, are thick as fuck! Mother nature has done us proud, the irony is brilliant.

i think the people on here resorting to insults are hypocritical in the least. none of us want the bnp in power in this country, but calling him because of his eye is surely detremental to what you believe his policys/believes stand for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.