Nick Griffin on Question Time..

I'll be watching on Thursday, as someone wanting Griffin to do well. I don't think he will though, as the audience is handpicked from the Lib Lab Con corrupt parties. The other member's of the panel will be falling over themselves to attack him.

I can't see the BNP ever gaining power by the ballot box, the mainstream media, financial vested interest's and the corrupt parties wouldn't allow it. Or they would have to be watered down even further as to make the party pointless. That is why I don't believe that the BNP are making a mistake in playing the democratic party game. However, it's always good to see the liberal elite squirming, and the SCUM who have dragged our once great nation into the gutter being narked off.

Nreddishblue said:
I'll be watching on Thursday, as someone wanting Griffin to do well. I don't think he will though, as the audience is handpicked from the Lib Lab Con corrupt parties. The other member's of the panel will be falling over themselves to attack him.

I can't see the BNP ever gaining power by the ballot box, the mainstream media, financial vested interest's and the corrupt parties wouldn't allow it. Or they would have to be watered down even further as to make the party pointless. That is why I don't believe that the BNP are making a mistake in playing the democratic party game. However, it's always good to see the liberal elite squirming, and the SCUM who have dragged our once great nation into the gutter being narked off.

It must be terrible being oppressed.

Nreddishblue said:

How does it feel watching City and knowing that we're funded by Asian, Muslim money? Seeing our best players are all either black or foreign? Genuinely interested to hear how you feel watching this 'SCUM' every weekend.

Nreddishblue said:
I can't see the BNP ever gaining power by the ballot box.

True, thankfully the decent people of the UK will always outnumber the racist c***s

TheMightyQuinn said:
Nreddishblue said:

How does it feel watching City and knowing that we're funded by Asian, Muslim money? Seeing our best players are all either black or foreign? Genuinely interested to hear how you feel watching this 'SCUM' every weekend.

Its just a game............thats it. I divorce football from real life. Nearly everything in this country come's from foreign money, supermarket's etc. I don't want to get banned, so I can't say to much. By the way, the SCUM I was thinking of was the politician's, press baron's and financial vested interest's.

Nreddishblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Its just a game............thats it. I divorce football from real life. Nearly everything in this country come's from foreign money, supermarket's etc. I don't want to get banned, so I can't say to much. By the way, the SCUM I was thinking of was the politician's, press baron's and financial vested interest's.

Does it not hurt though seeing a black guy like Adebayor grinning in your clubs colours? Or what about an Argentine like Tevez? How about the Germans over the years like Burt and Uwe?

I imagine Wayne Bridge or Gareth Barry to be your favourite player.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Nreddishblue said:

Does it not hurt though seeing a black guy like Adebayor grinning in your clubs colours? Or what about an Argentine like Tevez? How about the Germans over the years like Burt and Uwe?

I imagine Wayne Bridge or Gareth Barry to be your favourite player.

Love them all, as I said, it's only a game.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.