Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Nreddishblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
How does it feel watching City and knowing that we're funded by Asian, Muslim money? Seeing our best players are all either black or foreign? Genuinely interested to hear how you feel watching this 'SCUM' every weekend.

Its just a game............thats it. I divorce football from real life. Nearly everything in this country come's from foreign money, supermarket's etc. I don't want to get banned, so I can't say to much. By the way, the SCUM I was thinking of was the politician's, press baron's and financial vested interest's.

PMSL!!

That's akin to being NF, but liking a bit of 'Prince'(Or 'theartistformerlyknownas') cos it's 'just music'!!

You're not sure what hat to put on!

You're confused!

Nreddishblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Does it not hurt though seeing a black guy like Adebayor grinning in your clubs colours? Or what about an Argentine like Tevez? How about the Germans over the years like Burt and Uwe?

I imagine Wayne Bridge or Gareth Barry to be your favourite player.

Love them all, as I said, it's only a game.........

But you wouldn't want Adebayor dating your daughter or sister or living next door?

I'm not having a go just interested.

Nreddishblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
How does it feel watching City and knowing that we're funded by Asian, Muslim money? Seeing our best players are all either black or foreign? Genuinely interested to hear how you feel watching this 'SCUM' every weekend.

Its just a game............thats it. I divorce football from real life. Nearly everything in this country come's from foreign money, supermarket's etc. I don't want to get banned, so I can't say to much. By the way, the SCUM I was thinking of was the politician's, press baron's and financial vested interest's.

I love the way the bigots that try to come out with pseudo-intellectual comments have no concept of grammar or punctuation, learn what apostrophes mean for a start.

Words fail me how anyone that has the common sense to reach (judging by the opinions) 14 years of age without being killed crossing the road or opening the fridge can have any sympathy with the BNP.

Nreddishblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Does it not hurt though seeing a black guy like Adebayor grinning in your clubs colours? Or what about an Argentine like Tevez? How about the Germans over the years like Burt and Uwe?

I imagine Wayne Bridge or Gareth Barry to be your favourite player.

Love them all, as I said, it's only a game.........

But if your political party of choice was elected we wouldn't be seeing these superstars plying their trade in our league.

You know, I hate the way these threads always end up. Allegedly stupid neanderthal little englander racist inbreds against vastly superior intellectual world citizens.

It is not all about race FFS - this all boils down to fear and being disenfranchised. There is nothing at all wrong with a citizen of this country whether he is black, white or green for that matter expressing concern at immigration, racial tension, workplace opportunity, abuse of the benefit system etc, etc. This does not make the poster xenophobic.

I am currently in France which is a fabulous country yet there are thousands of illegal immigrants in Calais that could settle there but want to come to England because we are an easy touch. There is genuine frustration in the general population about this and our inability to stop it. That's why Griffin is doing better and why his views MUST be heard in order to stimulate debate.

Ok, come and have a go!!!

Ronnie the Rep said:
You know, I hate the way these threads always end up. Allegedly stupid neanderthal little englander racist inbreds against vastly superior intellectual world citizens.

It is not all about race FFS - this all boils down to fear and being disenfranchised. There is nothing at all wrong with a citizen of this country whether he is black, white or green for that matter expressing concern at immigration, racial tension, workplace opportunity, abuse of the benefit system etc, etc. This does not make the poster xenophobic.

I am currently in France which is a fabulous country yet there are thousands of illegal immigrants in Calais that could settle there but want to come to England because we are an easy touch. There is genuine frustration in the general population about this and our inability to stop it. That's why Griffin is doing better and why his views MUST be heard in order to stimulate debate.

i posted the same thing earlier on. but no-one has picked up on it.

EDIT: thats why i only post once or twice. im not into getting into arguements over the internet.

aphex said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

i posted the same thing earlier on. but no-one has picked up on it.

EDIT: thats why i only post once or twice. im not into getting into arguements over the internet.

It would be nice to get a reasoned reply but I don't suppose it suits many of this threads posters to accept there may be an opposing view that had merit. BTW I am not an apologist for anyone including Griffin - but I am all for free speech

Ronnie the Rep said:

Ban on the money Ronnie, frustration is the breeding ground for this increase in support for the BNP, not out and out racism. And while we (Britain) have democratically elected members of a recognised political institution this man should be able to air his views, however distasteful they might be.

Ban on the money Ronnie, frustration is the breeding ground for this increase in support for the BNP, not out and out racism. And while we (Britain) have democratically elected members of a recognised political institution this man should be able to air his views, however distasteful they might be.[/quote]

cheers Matt - "It's all gone quiet over there"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.