Nick Griffin on Question Time..

coleridge said:
Responding to the earlier debate regarding the Armed Forces, one of the Guardian questions was whether the BNP refuses to recognise the 2.5 million volunteers from the Indian Army who fought in WWII and many other 'non-whites' from around the Empire, principally from the Caribbean.

Anyway, NRB's strange logic is the crux of the sympathisers' problem. The 'Liberal Elite' aren't squirming. They are looking on in dismay, as do I, at the incoherent babbling that is used as an attempt to justify any support for the BNP and other fascist groups.

I note that no-one is able to respond to my observation that it has always been thus and that the BNP is purely a vehicle for many people's innate bigotry and ignorance, and is simply a re-hash of tired old arguments of hatred and greed. I re-iterate that the concept of 'disenfranchisement' is bizarre. From what exactly and, if so, who is responsible? Appparently, it's your friendly taxi driver, your local takeaway or your chidlren's GP. Weird logic way beyond my comprehension, I'm afraid.

Back to NRB's position ['it's only a game'], where is this ephemeral line drawn. Will you be treated by a non-white hospital doctor because 'it's only the NHS' or get into that minicab becasue it's 'only a night out'?

May be I should take my multi-talented family of professionals and business people to 'the Land of the Free'. Millions of others would join us. Watch your house prices collapse into dust, your public services disappear and your once proud nation be reduced to a land that is the hell on earth of whites-only council estates where no-one works and, ironically, everyone relies on hand outs from the EU. As with South Africa before it, the UK will be banned from all sporting competitions and its ability to trade globally will shrink to almost nothing, the City having moved to Wall Street or Frankfurt. That's the BNP's vision for YOUR COUNTRY and you're welcome to it. Stupidity beyond measure.

your once proud nation
YOUR COUNTRY
================
?? Thought you were a born & bred Manc?

At last some rational reason posted to counter the ignorant, moronic, racist drivel posted by others.

levets said:
coleridge said:
Responding to the earlier debate regarding the Armed Forces, one of the Guardian questions was whether the BNP refuses to recognise the 2.5 million volunteers from the Indian Army who fought in WWII and many other 'non-whites' from around the Empire, principally from the Caribbean.

Anyway, NRB's strange logic is the crux of the sympathisers' problem. The 'Liberal Elite' aren't squirming. They are looking on in dismay, as do I, at the incoherent babbling that is used as an attempt to justify any support for the BNP and other fascist groups.

I note that no-one is able to respond to my observation that it has always been thus and that the BNP is purely a vehicle for many people's innate bigotry and ignorance, and is simply a re-hash of tired old arguments of hatred and greed. I re-iterate that the concept of 'disenfranchisement' is bizarre. From what exactly and, if so, who is responsible? Appparently, it's your friendly taxi driver, your local takeaway or your chidlren's GP. Weird logic way beyond my comprehension, I'm afraid.

Back to NRB's position ['it's only a game'], where is this ephemeral line drawn. Will you be treated by a non-white hospital doctor because 'it's only the NHS' or get into that minicab becasue it's 'only a night out'?

May be I should take my multi-talented family of professionals and business people to 'the Land of the Free'. Millions of others would join us. Watch your house prices collapse into dust, your public services disappear and your once proud nation be reduced to a land that is the hell on earth of whites-only council estates where no-one works and, ironically, everyone relies on hand outs from the EU. As with South Africa before it, the UK will be banned from all sporting competitions and its ability to trade globally will shrink to almost nothing, the City having moved to Wall Street or Frankfurt. That's the BNP's vision for YOUR COUNTRY and you're welcome to it. Stupidity beyond measure.

your once proud nation
YOUR COUNTRY
================

just in response. According to the world of the BNP - us British Asians who were born and bred here would have no right to be classed as British as we are no white, christian from England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

I am proud of my British heritage but under the BNP we would no longer be welcome, hence it then becomes your country

When was the cut off point in time to decide who is officially 'British' pre roman invasion? pre saxon invation? Vikings, DNA Tests all round one thinks.

denislawsbackheel said:
when the furore dies down see if one of the cnuts lives near you here
<a class="postlink" href="http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt</a>

Not sure I'm happy with that being posted on here... names, addresses, phone numbers..

even though it's in the public domain, is it there legally?

crystal_mais said:
levets said:
your once proud nation
YOUR COUNTRY
================

just in response. According to the world of the BNP - us British Asians who were born and bred here would have no right to be classed as British as we are no white, christian from England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

I am proud of my British heritage but under the BNP we would no longer be welcome, hence it then becomes your country

OK, understand now. The use of 'your' implied something else.

Thought I'd use this thread to ask a question, seeing as it is popular beyond reason. I've been working abroad recently and have been for some time (am home now and have been welcomed by Britain in all its drearyness) and have stepped right out of the tranquility of "abroad" and into the furore of this BNP on question time saga.

For those that are in the know, do the BNP still suggest their "voluntary repatriation policy"?

roaminblue said:
Thought I'd use this thread to ask a question, seeing as it is popular beyond reason. I've been working abroad recently and have been for some time (am home now and have been welcomed by Britain in all its drearyness) and have stepped right out of the tranquility of "abroad" and into the furore of this BNP on question time saga.

For those that are in the know, do the BNP still suggest their "voluntary repatriation policy"?

Yes, as far as I'm aware.

levets said:
denislawsbackheel said:
when the furore dies down see if one of the cnuts lives near you here
<a class="postlink" href="http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt</a>

Not sure I'm happy with that being posted on here... names, addresses, phone numbers..

even though it's in the public domain, is it there legally?
Turd in letterbox time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.