Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Llewellyn Dowd said:
tommyducks said:
Turd in letterbox time!
Lol!! Yeah, that'll change the way they vote! ;-)
Seriously I will scrutinise that list. Just as I would want to know if there were paedos in my area, I also want to know of any knuckle-dragging racist filth living nearby

dannybcity said:
Yes, as far as I'm aware.

hehe, what a purely emotive and rhetoric driven bunch of impressionable malcontents.

I look foward to seeing their dissolution, and the sudden volte-face of a large portion of their members when those of a different complexion, as per stated on their Halfords colour scheme test, and other undesirables are allowed to dilute their ranks.

Ronnie the Rep said:
paphos-mcfc said:
End of the day, how much of the taxpayers money is wasted on the "immigration system"? I say, let them in, and when they realise that there is no work, or we have a Government that refuses to give out handouts, they'll soon fuck off!!

I think that's the point, the perception is that the government will give them everything they want so they stay and invite others

Or turn to crime with the rest of the rats(indigenous) that make decent peoples lives a misery.

tommyducks said:
levets said:
Not sure I'm happy with that being posted on here... names, addresses, phone numbers..

even though it's in the public domain, is it there legally?
Turd in letterbox time!

Funny you should say that... there is somebody on there with the same name as me... :-(

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
He run rings around you sonny jim.

That presumably is why I hold 2 degrees,(both double firsts),and a masters,whereas you are a backwards,racist cretin from a Trafford overspill with delusions of grandeur.
If I were you,(a horrendous scenario I shudder at daily),I would quit whilst I was losing as,frankly,you are little more than an absurd laughing stock and the forum clown.
You may care to elucidate as to exactly why your racist poster-boy is intelligent.
As,from where i'm standing,he is a fat,repugnant waste of sperm.

I am better than you in every way.

tommyducks said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Lol!! Yeah, that'll change the way they vote! ;-)
Seriously I will scrutinise that list. Just as I would want to know if there were paedos in my area, I also want to know of any knuckle-dragging racist filth living nearby

Brave man that you are.

Anyway, in response to those who are confused by my "it's only a game" comment, they way I feel about this country at the moment is that this country has been taken away from us by an open conspiracy, to all intents and purposes I am living in an enemy occupied country. Doesn't mean I love City any less, or for that matter my country and people.

Nreddishblue said:
tommyducks said:

Brave man that you are.

Anyway, in response to those who are confused by my "it's only a game" comment, they way I feel about this country at the moment is that this country has been taken away from us by an open conspiracy, to all intents and purposes I am living in an enemy occupied country. Doesn't mean I love City any less, or for that matter my country and people.

Would you care to elaborate on these points please?

Nreddishblue said:
tommyducks said:

Brave man that you are.

*I know those evil Muslims and Pakistani's, all plotting to kill "us" all. Those damn veils, they make my life a living hell

*Rolls eyes towards ceiling

Nreddishblue said:
tommyducks said:

Brave man that you are.

And what do you mean in your statement above. Would you say us british Born Asians who are non white in colour and not christians are enemies of yours and City our beloved football team has been taken over by Arabs who are muslims by the way, but I assume that is ok.

This reminds me of my youth, where I had mates who would openly abuse other asians or non whites in front of me and then turn around and say its ok you're different, your're my mate and not one of them!!!

crystal

Around 15 years ago, my lads [all left of centre types] used to drink after home matches with another group who included some NF members but who would have a pint with me and tell me 'I was one of them'. You can't make this shit up.

Most people who sympathise with the far right have simply confused geniune concerns with blaming completely innocent [non-white] people for the circumstances that they find themselves in. Most of them are actually decent people led astray by sickos that get turned on by violence, power and any subsequent financail reward,Griffin being sicko in chief, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.