Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Lets face it. BB2.0 is clearly a member of the bnp. I mean, surely he's putting that kind of dumb fuck ignorance to good use...

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jesus-28 pages of utter brainwashed bollocks.

1) Nick Griffin has just as much right to be on question time as an MEP and elected head of the BNP, just as Sinn Fein leaders have been on the show and those who were pals with dictators like Saddam Hussein and Castro- (Galloway)

2) Just because you think immigration is now beyond control in this country and you want an open debate on it this DOES NOT make you a racist.

3) Multiculturalism has FAILED in this country- and again that is not a racist comment (you have to say that these days) Go to St Pauls, Moss Side, Toxteth, and Brixton and tell me that we all live together happilty as one..... Or have we simply placed the West Indian immigrants from the 1950's in ghettos. This is not the fault of the immigrants and their families, but successive 'main stream' governments have shit on them.

4) The freedom's that you bleeding hearts liberals bang on about are the same basic freedoms you are trying to deny Nick Griffin. I will watch with interest tonight and form my views on what he says, not what’s 'cool' or what I am told to believe.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. Chinese and Indian takeouts and restaurants are some of the most popular in the country, ever been down the curry mile in Wilmslow road? Wonder how much money those places make every day? There are alot more things to add but they've already been pretty much summed up.

Unknown_Genius said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

1) Nick Griffin has just as much right to be on question time as an MEP and elected head of the BNP, just as Sinn Fein leaders have been on the show and those who were pals with dictators like Saddam Hussein and Castro- (Galloway)

2) Just because you think immigration is now beyond control in this country and you want an open debate on it this DOES NOT make you a racist.

3) Multiculturalism has FAILED in this country- and again that is not a racist comment (you have to say that these days) Go to St Pauls, Moss Side, Toxteth, and Brixton and tell me that we all live together happilty as one..... Or have we simply placed the West Indian immigrants from the 1950's in ghettos. This is not the fault of the immigrants and their families, but successive 'main stream' governments have shit on them.

4) The freedom's that you bleeding hearts liberals bang on about are the same basic freedoms you are trying to deny Nick Griffin. I will watch with interest tonight and form my views on what he says, not what’s 'cool' or what I am told to believe.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. Chinese and Indian takeouts and restaurants are some of the most popular in the country, ever been down the curry mile in Wilmslow road? Wonder how much money those places make every day? There are alot more things to add but they've already been pretty much summed up.
So everything is based on money? Do they not contribute in a non money way?

Strange.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/21/jack-straw-bnp-griffin-hain" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... iffin-hain</a>

brilliant article

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Unknown_Genius said:
So everything is based on money? Do they not contribute in a non money way?

Strange.

Yeah, they all live in their little enclaves, and don't interact or mix with wider society, how silly of me.

BillyShears said:
Lets face it. BB2.0 is clearly a member of the bnp. I mean, surely he's putting that kind of dumb fuck ignorance to good use...

Why do you have to stoop this low, BB2.0 may or may not be a member of the BNP and if he is good luck to him, its his right to be such. If (as I suspect) he isn't then your accusation is childish baiting, born out of your'e mutual dislike for one another.

As for the immigration issue, can you answer me a simple question. Where can we employ and house another 9 million people (projected) between now and 2020. Much of the economic trouble we are experiencing at the moment is that there simply is now no room left at the GB Inn. Our transport infrastructure is creaking at the seams, there is an enormous shortfall in housing and in particular affordable and corporation housing, we have nearly 2.5 million jobless, 40 pupils per class is becoming the norm in our education system, the NHS can no longer afford to carry out some of the most basic functions and our public services cannot cope with the demand laid upon them. I'm not saying for a second that the blame for this can be roundly laid at the immigrants door, people are living longer and of course many people want to raise families thus naturally increasing the population of this small island.

However, if we do not curb immigration drastically then these problems are only going to get worse. I am not in any way saying close our borders, but we have to come to a point where only those with specific skills not found on our own shores should have carte blanche to settle here. This issue is no longer about race in my opinion, its simply a matter of size and our countries capacity to meet the needs of a population booming out of control. I repeat, people equal to two cities the size of Birmingham between now and 2020. Are you going to accuse me of being a member now?

coleridge said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Sadly for the likes of you, the rest of us have already moved on. The most obvious brain-washing that goes on is in the right wing media, promoting illegal wars and war criminals [such as the IDA].

Multi-culturalism has not failed, it's just that you are very disappointed that it hasn't. I am very familiar with Moss Side and have some old Jamaican friends there. I also pass through it most days. It is largely a happy, multi-culturalist place. You clearly know fuck all about it.

The prediction that 'immigration is out of control' is about 50 years old. Obviously it is not. If you cared to watch the news, such as BBC News at Ten last night, you'd be aware that the ageing white population requires immigrant workers to care for it and pay taxes. Clearly an unpalatable truth for you.

I'm all for freedom. Your fascist friends are not.

This consipracy/lies/too afraid to discuss nonsense is utterly childish. In multi-media Britain, the chances of any issue not being debated are zero.

For the avoidance of doubt, you are the minority, not becasue of your colour but because of your extremist views.

While I'm sure Moss Side is generally a happy place,there is also a high crime rate and a gang culture within the black community, the same as there is in parts of London which had led to Operation Trident and similar.
While I wouldn't go as far as saying multiculturalism's failed,it's obviously not working to the extent that was probably hoped originally.
For whatever reason there hasn't been a great deal of integration.
There are things that should be debated without accusations of racism being bandied about and while I think Griffins a boss-eyed wanker it's right that he should have the opportunity to appear on Question Time and put his views forward.

I for one am looking forward to hearing and watching the programme.BNP recieved the votes so why should they not be allowed to be given a fair airing !.By the way i do not vote BNP but i am interested in what they have to say then i can make my own mind up.Perhaps if "the powers that be" had been more stricter in the earlier years of letting every tom, dick and harry into the country,we "might" not have the country in the mess it is now ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.