Nick Griffin on Question Time..

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Yeah, they all live in their little enclaves, and don't interact or mix with wider society, how silly of me.
Try coming back with an example rather than sarcasm next time.

Maybe it will help if you elaborated your comment.

The pathetic assertion that multiculturalism has failed just does him no favours does it

diwali celebrated alongside christmas

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jesus-28 pages of utter brainwashed bollocks.

1) Nick Griffin has just as much right to be on question time as an MEP and elected head of the BNP, just as Sinn Fein leaders have been on the show and those who were pals with dictators like Saddam Hussein and Castro- (Galloway)

2) Just because you think immigration is now beyond control in this country and you want an open debate on it this DOES NOT make you a racist.

3) Multiculturalism has FAILED in this country- and again that is not a racist comment (you have to say that these days) Go to St Pauls, Moss Side, Toxteth, and Brixton and tell me that we all live together happilty as one..... Or have we simply placed the West Indian immigrants from the 1950's in ghettos. This is not the fault of the immigrants and their families, but successive 'main stream' governments have shit on them.

4) The freedom's that you bleeding hearts liberals bang on about are the same basic freedoms you are trying to deny Nick Griffin. I will watch with interest tonight and form my views on what he says, not what’s 'cool' or what I am told to believe.

Rarely do I come across such utter bollocks. I realise that trying to convert a closet racist like yourself is a waste of time but...
Music, food, TV, cinema, sport, fashion, media and language in Britain today are a wonderfully diverse mixture of cultures. I'm a 30 year old bloke and bought a pint of milk from a Polish girl this morning, listened to hip hop on the way to work. I saw kids going to school wearing baseball caps (white kids, Chinese kids, black kids). I've just had a chat with two Muslim girls at work (one white British and one British Asian). I'm going to get in my Japanese car to go home and fancy a curry (national dish?) for tea. Think I might watch Slumdog Millionaire on Sky tonight etc etc etc ad infinitum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.