Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Unknown_Genius said:
BluePurgatory said:
I still stand by what I said and will go one further in calling you an idiot if you believe in that .

Feel free to do that. Why can't someone from another country live here if they want to? British people are perfectly entitled to live in Spain, America, etc. Why shouldn't it be the same for people that want to come here?
You didnt say that and now you are trying to change what you said. I have no problem with people of any race coming to live here as long as they work and contribute to the system.

BluePurgatory said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Feel free to do that. Why can't someone from another country live here if they want to? British people are perfectly entitled to live in Spain, America, etc. Why shouldn't it be the same for people that want to come here?
You didnt say that and now you are trying to change what you said. I have no problem with people of any race coming to live here as long as they work and contribute to the system.

No I am not. I stand by what I said.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ono said:
There's no point reasoning because the type of person that comes out with statements like this is basing it entirely on a headline in the newspaper that relates to a family of Muslims who've been given a nice house.

Like this is the proverbial piece of cake that they are seeking. Your argument will be wasted as generalisations and paranoia will be be thrown at you.

Oh,I see...so its the Daily Mail piece of cake - the "proverbial" one - the one that only exists in the minds of fevered columnists in Tory tabloids.
Thank you ono,my friend - here was I thinking that they all flooded in from Sangatte for 96 inch screen plasma tellys,8 bedroom detached council houses and public school educations,not years of racist suspicion and persecution for wanting to better their lot in life.
Glad we cleared that one up.

I've given the reasons why some immigrants may favour this country over another.
Is there another explanation why so many are camping in France in the hope of trying to get over here rather than claiming asylum where they are currently ?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Why any of you intelligent posters are bothering with this thread is beyond me.

It's pointless.

We all support an Arab owned football club rife with black players and foreign players.

The hypocrisy is there for all to see.

BM gets more and more tedious with each passing day and the arrival of just one more right wing clown.

Losing the will to live now.

Much as I feel like joining you in a bout of collective towel throwing,some buffoon such as BB2 and his "multiculturalism has failed" nonsense has to be addressed,tiresome as it is.
Otherwise him and like-minded half wits think that they speak for us all.
I have long given up on trying to convince such loons that they are wrong - I can only furnish him with facts.
Sadly,nature has not been kind in bestowing the necessary equipment needed to appreciate them.

ono said:
There's no point reasoning because the type of person that comes out with statements like this is basing it entirely on a headline in the newspaper that relates to a family of Muslims who've been given a nice house.

Like this is the proverbial piece of cake that they are seeking. Your argument will be wasted as generalisations and paranoia will be be thrown at you.

Oh,I see...so its the Daily Mail piece of cake - the "proverbial" one - the one that only exists in the minds of fevered columnists in Tory tabloids.
Thank you ono,my friend - here was I thinking that they all flooded in from Sangatte for 96 inch screen plasma tellys,8 bedroom detached council houses and public school educations,not years of racist suspicion and persecution for wanting to better their lot in life.
I was supporting your point by the way.

lafitz2008 said:
Would either your good self or someone else please read my last post above,and enlighten me as to what this much-mentioned "piece of cake" actually entails?

Benefits that are issued a lot quicker than in countries like France.Access to free healthcare,prescriptions,dental care,housing and education for children.

You are actually completely wrong on this in almost every respect.
I lived in France for four years,and my partner is French and has previously worked for both the benefits agency and as a teacher and lecturer.
But I really can't be bothered continuing the argument anymore,so perhaps its best if we just agree to disagree.

ono said:
I was supporting your point by the way.

I know that mate,and I appreciate it.
You just never know,what with our zany sense of humour...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.