Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Bigga said:
squirtyflower said:
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

Yes, Straw was as bad as Griffin. But, griffin just made himself out to be a complete pr*ck!

How on earth do you quote about a poll and not remember who did the poll?

the man was full of empty rhetoric and ANYBODY with an OUNCE of oratory skill would have made mince meat of the hecklers. He had no such gift and those on this thread that thought he was blessed in that department must have been hiding under cushions as he spoke.

As, indeed, I was!!

He was nothing short of embarrassing!
I have absolutely no time for Griffin but Straw represents a very diverse population, where I live, and has an extremely important role in government, yet is a completely clueless cock.
The mainstream parties have lost the common man (woman) who provide in our society and are slowly alienating them so they become interested in more extreme politics.

Wooderbeen said:
scottyboi said:
stfu you bellend. Just because people are questioning some of his policies does not make them bnp lovers.

No point having a chat about the bnp with soft ***** like you around.
Big talk, mate, very big talk.

:S making a stupid statement like yours was the big talk.

Now can we crack on with what went on tonight?

Political debate..... we are never going to agree as we all have our own views.

BBC Question Time...... that was merely a witch hunt against Nick Griffin and the BNP.

He didn't stand up too well to the pressure....... but anybody would crack after being bullied by 5 other panelists and an audience of "x" hundred

Immaculate Pasta said:
One thing i think we can all agree on is this country is fucked.

not becuase of immigration, not because of "them foreigners taking our jobs" but because we don't have one politican who is honest and listens to us and is good and strong enough to lead this country.

Fucking spineless twats the lot of them.
This ^^^^^^

Immaculate Pasta said:

not becuase of immigration, not because of "them foreigners taking our jobs" but because we don't have one politican who is honest and listens to us and is good and strong enough to lead this country.

Good post sire.

It's laughable how many are ready to point the finger at anyone different then put their hopes in a politician.

Immaculate Pasta said:

This big time.

Good post.

2 reasons why BNP elected,

1, Total lack of control on immigration
2, Poor turn out at the elections

Well done to the BBC for showing everyone what Griffin is all about and proving once and for all that he is a complete and utter fool.

The major Parties should now concentrate on sorting the Immigration problem and the voters will flood back taking this pricks platform away.

Put him on telly every week and he'll sone be gone for ever

ctidcarl said:
Political debate..... we are never going to agree as we all have our own views.

BBC Question Time...... that was merely a witch hunt against Nick Griffin and the BNP.

He didn't stand up too well to the pressure....... but anybody would crack after being bullied by 5 other panelists and an audience of "x" hundred
Or maybe for the first time he was made to justify his racist hate filled statements and policies live on TV

there's an epidemic of callous racist stupidity breaking out -i'm appalled

feel sorry for the ethnic minorities of this country who all live in a little more fear now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.