Nick Griffin on Question Time..

snip said:
Straw showed he is not upto the job as a government minister and for that an MP either.
Hoon(sp) talked loud without any substance.
The conservative lady was excellent and spoke with some authority and was the only one who answered any direct questions directly. the American lady shouldnt have been there,there could have been someone a litle more heavy weight.
Griffin bumbled and was found out.
One point that someone pointed out to me this morning was when a smarly dressed black guy told straw that his government had let the nation down on immigration and it was important to the people of the country.Straw waffled with some non answer.but the point was if a white shaven headed member of the audience would have asked this would he have been booed?
I do agree it was a poor question time with only the Conservative lady coming out of it with any credibility.

did she fuck! the only direct question was about her opinion on gay marriage. to which she said 'oh can i answer the other question first' and then when pressed for her opinion on it again she said 'i believe that if people want to have a civil partnership they have the right to'. clearly avoiding the fact that shes well against gay marriage.

Just a thought, I wonder if Nick Griffin has ever had surgery and recieved a blood transfusion,
i would just LOVE IT..! if he has, and received some foreigners blood..lol

coleridge said:
Challenger1978 said:
She was definitely the best panelist on the show IMO. Actually from what i could make out she was the only one on the panel that didn't blatantly lie or overly twist things to her own agenda.

As far as I can remember, the only liar was Griffin. You are welcome to your opinion but please enlighten me as I seemed to have missed something, or was that just your perception of them as policitians? Anyway, I have never considered voting Tory but I certainly wouldn't mind having her for PM.

Well here's just one example WW1 had fuck all to do with fighting fascism, it was a clash of Imperial powers on who had the biggest cock metaphorically speaking.

EDIT: that Lib dem guy came out with that shite last night and this morning on the news.

bluezi said:
Just a thought, I wonder if Nick Griffin has ever had surgery and recieved a blood transfusion,
i would just LOVE IT..! if he has, and received some foreigners blood..lol

Lol, yeah, when he got his new eye!!

Griffin initiates projectile vomiting!!

Loved the way he OWNED Jack Straw and embarrassed him by saying his father fought the Nazis in the RAF whilst Jack Straws father was in prison for avoiding signing up.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Loved the way he OWNED Jack Straw and embarrassed him by saying his father fought the Nazis in the RAF whilst Jack Straws father was in prison for avoiding signing up.

I wouldn't believe one word that came out of Grffin's mouth.

brady0 said:
snip said:
Straw showed he is not upto the job as a government minister and for that an MP either.
Hoon(sp) talked loud without any substance.
The conservative lady was excellent and spoke with some authority and was the only one who answered any direct questions directly. the American lady shouldnt have been there,there could have been someone a litle more heavy weight.
Griffin bumbled and was found out.
One point that someone pointed out to me this morning was when a smarly dressed black guy told straw that his government had let the nation down on immigration and it was important to the people of the country.Straw waffled with some non answer.but the point was if a white shaven headed member of the audience would have asked this would he have been booed?
I do agree it was a poor question time with only the Conservative lady coming out of it with any credibility.

did she fuck! the only direct question was about her opinion on gay marriage. to which she said 'oh can i answer the other question first' and then when pressed for her opinion on it again she said 'i believe that if people want to have a civil partnership they have the right to'. clearly avoiding the fact that shes well against gay marriage.

Conveniently, ignoring what she said about immigration...

Well done!!

Yes,you would love that,wouldn't you?
Because that was the one shining moment that pathetic BNP apologists like you could salvage to jerk off over in an hour of complete and utter ridicule of your beloved fascist icon.
The only person OWNED on this programme was Griffin.
If you can't see that,then you are more stupid than even I had you down for.
And believe me,that is very stupid indeed.

Bigga said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

What has that got to do with anything??

"I can't be a Nazi because my father was in the RAF".

Did that idiot really go to Oxford?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.