Nick Griffin on Question Time..

johnmc said:
tommyducks said:
Why? He got completely shown up as a homophobic nazi.

Not the general consensus I am hearing, many are of the opinion that he performed well, others are saying he was bullied, some are saying he wasn't given a fair platform. Whatever the true answer that is what people are saying.

It also highlighted their policy on imigration and many people will agree with their policy on this and the other parties seem to refuse to talk about it.
Drivel. This "general concensus you speak of" - do you work at Strangeways?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
johnmc said:
The BNP votes will double after last night without a shadow

Of course they will.
Such a devastating display by a bumbling,out-of-depth Nazi will have people flocking to the ballot box in their droves.
Are you related to BB2 by any chance?
Or on some kind of heavy-duty medication?

Where did I say I will be one of their addition voters anywhere??

I gave my opinion on what will happen after giving this guy mainstream exposure

johnmc said:
tommyducks said:
Why? He got completely shown up as a homophobic nazi.

Not the general consensus I am hearing, many are of the opinion that he performed well, others are saying he was bullied, some are saying he wasn't given a fair platform. Whatever the true answer that is what people are saying.

It also highlighted their policy on imigration and many people will agree with their policy on this and the other parties seem to refuse to talk about it.

Just as I thought!

Question: What 'policy' on immigration? I heard none.

Secondly, AGAIN, for the people that ignored the brown pretty lady, she was the only one on the panel to offer some sort of working satisfactory solution to appease the current unease on the immigration situation. Griffin, even though it is his central 'policy', did not.

Ironic, non?

tommyducks said:
Drivel. This "general concensus you speak of" - do you work at Strangeways?[/quote]

Well John Stapleton for one read several peoples views on air this morning - I would say it was 10 to 1 in favour of Griffin. One actually read "I am a jew and would never vote for the BNP, but i agree with him on Immigration and I am glad he is highlighting this issue"

johnmc said:
tommyducks said:
Drivel. This "general concensus you speak of" - do you work at Strangeways?

Well John Stapleton for one read several peoples views on air this morning - I would say it was 10 to 1 in favour of Griffin. One actually read "I am a jew and would never vote for the BNP, but i agree with him on Immigration and I am glad he is highlighting this issue"[/quote]
Ah GMTV.

The channel which asks, for £1000,

The US President is

A Barrack Obama
B Des O Connor
C Osama Bin Laden.

Bigga said:
Just as I thought!

Secondly, AGAIN, for the people that ignored the brown pretty lady, she was the only one on the panel to offer some sort of working satisfactory solution to appease the current unease on the immigration situation. Griffin, even though it is his central 'policy', did not.

Ironic, non?

Bigga, I am not a BNP voter ok!! I am not backing Griffin or supporting him or anything. I am being labelled as such for saying in my opinion the BNP vote will double after last night.

Griffin stated his policy on immigration was "putting a lid on it" and this speaks to the large majority of voters as "normal speak" if you like.

johnmc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Of course they will.
Such a devastating display by a bumbling,out-of-depth Nazi will have people flocking to the ballot box in their droves.
Are you related to BB2 by any chance?
Or on some kind of heavy-duty medication?

Where did I say I will be one of their addition voters anywhere??

I gave my opinion on what will happen after giving this guy mainstream exposure

I never suggested that you would vote for him mate.
I simply stated that last nights woeful performance would not result in electoral gains.
On the contrary,anyone who was unsure if he was a brainless,racist cock before Question Time will certainly know now.
As to being "bullied" - please don't make me shit bullets.
This mans who political doctrine is based on hatred,persecution and discrimination.
He has a criminal conviction for Incitement of Racial Hatred.
But,apparently,its middle-class housewives questioning him who are the "bullies".
Priceless.

tommyducks said:
Ah GMTV.

The channel which asks, for £1000,

The US President is

A Barrack Obama
B Des O Connor
C Osama Bin Laden.

Whats that got to do with anything - he read out several views of people who wrote in. Millions of people watch the programme. Whilst you might not, it is watch the average joe might watch.

Just to throw my three penny worth in !.I thought it was the worst question time i have seen.Nick Griffin was bullied from every angle on anytime he tried to answer a question or put across his point of view.The show was like a slanging match with an "obviously picked " audience.Surely the purpose of the show was to allow each each person have there own say on the questions thrown at them ?.There was certain things said to Nick Griffin from the audience which if reversed would have seen him marched out in handcuffs.
I do believe we have a immigration problem in this country,and NG does have some valid points.Yes, i do not believe everything he says,but then again i wouldn't trust ANY politician .The only thing that comes across on here to me ,is that people totally opposed to NG do not seem to think that Britain as a immigration problem.By the way i believe there was policemen injured last night due to the Anti BNP Protestors ?.

johnmc said:
Bigga said:
Just as I thought!

Ironic, non?

Bigga, I am not a BNP voter ok!! I am not backing Griffin or supporting him or anything. I am being labelled as such for saying in my opinion the BNP vote will double after last night.

Griffin stated his policy on immigration was "putting a lid on it" and this speaks to the large majority of voters as "normal speak" if you like.

Fair enough. I never thought you were a BNP backer, I just posed a question.

I'm just wondering how the clear, concise direction of Baroness Wasri's opinion on how to deal with immigration is less than Griffin's brilliant response of "putting a lid on it"?

All it shows is that people like BB2 and others on here, listen and look for what they WANT to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.