Nick Griffin on Question Time..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Yes,you would love that,wouldn't you?
Because that was the one shining moment that pathetic BNP apologists like you could salvage to jerk off over in an hour of complete and utter ridicule of your beloved fascist icon.
The only person OWNED on this programme was Griffin.
If you can't see that,then you are more stupid than even I had you down for.
And believe me,that is very stupid indeed.
Well said NF (ironic initials btw.) Griffin showed himself up big time and only a moron could think otherwise. Had to laugh when I saw him being marched in by his cockney geezer henchmen. What a fucking clown.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bigga said:
What has that got to do with anything??

"I can't be a Nazi because my father was in the RAF".

Did that idiot really go to Oxford?

Well,no - Downing College,Cambridge to be fair.
Where he "achieved" a paltry 2-2 degree after an appeal and having a paper re-marked.
In other words,he failed miserably.
As he did last night.
At least in this he is consistent.

tommyducks said:
johnmc said:
The BNP votes will double after last night without a shadow
Why? He got completely shown up as a homophobic nazi.

Not the general consensus I am hearing, many are of the opinion that he performed well, others are saying he was bullied, some are saying he wasn't given a fair platform. Whatever the true answer that is what people are saying.

It also highlighted their policy on imigration and many people will agree with their policy on this and the other parties seem to refuse to talk about it.

tommyducks said:
johnmc said:
The BNP votes will double after last night without a shadow
Why? He got completely shown up as a homophobic nazi.

He probably means people like BB2 will think their hero had been 'bullied'.

This, despite him being 'a great orator'(do they know what is entailed to be such?) and 'running rings around his panellists'(still waiting for that to happen...)!

Bigga said:
He probably means people like BB2 will think their hero had been 'bullied'.

This, despite him being 'a great orator'(do they know what is entailed to be such?) and 'running rings around his panellists'(still waiting for that to happen...)!

Exactly.

Same thing happened in France. Call it a flaw of free speech perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.