Nick Griffin on Question Time..

To those who say he deserves the right to free speech.

Under his regime, free speech would be denied to anyone who was not the right colour/religion/race/sexual persuasion.

fallowfieldflyer said:
Just to throw my three penny worth in !.I thought it was the worst question time i have seen.Nick Griffin was bullied from every angle on anytime he tried to answer a question or put across his point of view.The show was like a slanging match with an "obviously picked " audience.Surely the purpose of the show was to allow each each person have there own say on the questions thrown at them ?.There was certain things said to Nick Griffin from the audience which if reversed would have seen him marched out in handcuffs.
I do believe we have a immigration problem in this country,and NG does have some valid points.Yes, i do not believe everything he says,but then again i wouldn't trust ANY politician .The only thing that comes across on here to me ,is that people totally opposed to NG do not seem to think that Britain as a immigration problem.By the way i believe there was policemen injured last night due to the Anti BNP Protestors ?.

All your points have been answered if you bothered to read a few pages back.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I never suggested that you would vote for him mate.
I simply stated that last nights woeful performance would not result in electoral gains.
On the contrary,anyone who was unsure if he was a brainless,racist cock before Question Time will certainly know now.
As to being "bullied" - please don't make me sht bullets.
This mans who political doctrine is based on hatred,persecution and discrimination.
He has a criminal conviction for Incitement of Racial Hatred.
But,apparently,its middle-class housewives questioning him who are the "bullies".
Priceless.

I personally don't think he was bullied, but this is an accusation being made of the show. It will turn into additional votes purely in my opinion of course. You have analised his performance and are aware of his history and his overall policies. Others won't, and these are the people who I think we now vote BNP. I don't think anyone will change their vote, but I think their additional votes will come from traditional non voters

johnmc said:
Bigga said:
Just as I thought!

Question: What 'policy' on immigration? I heard none.

Secondly, AGAIN, for the people that ignored the brown pretty lady, she was the only one on the panel to offer some sort of working satisfactory solution to appease the current unease on the immigration situation. Griffin, even though it is his central 'policy', did not.

Ironic, non?

Bigga, I am not a BNP voter ok!! I am not backing Griffin or supporting him or anything. I am being labelled as such for saying in my opinion the BNP vote will double after last night.

Griffin stated his policy on immigration was "putting a lid on it" and this speaks to the large majority of voters as "normal speak" if you like.

Why does everyone keep missing the point? Of course, seminally, immigration has to be controlled or the UK would be full in a matter of weeks! The points system was raised by Straw, I think. The reality is that we need more immigrants to do the work and pay the taxes in years to come. Even if we get to 70 million, half of them may be in giant Old People's homes being looked after by the tax-paying, free voting immigrants. The Northern Europeans that the BNP prefers won't come and do the work. That's why we'll have a majority 'brown' population within a generation or two. So what? That's reality. Get used to it. It's not a conspiracy. It's economic necessity, unless you truly believe that the white, uneducated, underclass will some how save the day for British people. Dream on...

Bigga said:
Fair enough. I never thought you were a BNP backer, I just posed a question.

I'm just wondering how the clear, concise direction of Baroness Wasri's opinion on how to deal with immigration is less than Griffin's brilliant response of "putting a lid on it"?

All it shows is that people like BB2 and others on here, listen and look for what they WANT to see.

"Putting a lid on it" is what Joe Public understands. Wasri spoke in what Joe Public might call politians speak.

coleridge said:
johnmc said:
Bigga, I am not a BNP voter ok!! I am not backing Griffin or supporting him or anything. I am being labelled as such for saying in my opinion the BNP vote will double after last night.

Griffin stated his policy on immigration was "putting a lid on it" and this speaks to the large majority of voters as "normal speak" if you like.

Why does everyone keep missing the point? Of course, seminally, immigration has to be controlled or the UK would be full in a matter of weeks! The points system was raised by Straw, I think. The reality is that we need more immigrants to do the work and pay the taxes in years to come. Even if we get to 70 million, half of them may be in giant Old People's homes being looked after by the tax-paying, free voting immigrants. The Northern Europeans that the BNP prefers won't come and do the work. That's why we'll have a majority 'brown' population within a generation or two. So what? That's reality. Get used to it. It's not a conspiracy. It's economic necessity, unless you truly believe that the white, uneducated, underclass will some how save the day for British people. Dream on...

The UK would not be full within a matter of weeks. There is still plenty of room for more people. The problem is whether the infrastructure can support more people. I think immigration is self-regulating. We are already seeing Polish immigrants returning home due to rising unemployment in this country.

ctidcarl said:
scottyboi said:
this is your country if you are born here or have a citizenship?? Thats what i thought. So it is actually his country.

That isn't strictly true...

If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse - if you get my point.

It's heritage that makes you what you are.

It is a travesty that the English are losing their Englishness - and I fully accept our Anglo Saxon, Roman, Celtic, Nordic roots...... I'm talking England as anation is losing its identity..... and that is a shame
But that's because a Dog and Horse are a completely different species of animal. So no i don't get your point.

alabaster said:
coleridge said:

The UK would not be full within a matter of weeks. There is still plenty of room for more people. The problem is whether the infrastructure can support more people. I think immigration is self-regulating. We are already seeing Polish immigrants returning home due to rising unemployment in this country.

I was exaggerating for ironic effect! It is the government's job to regulate and plan ahead,. That's why the figure of 70 million has been discussed. Self-regulation becomes overtaken by greed, unless you think that the banks have done a good job recently.

TheMightyQuinn said:
scottyboi said:
Its not that we dont want immigrants its the fact that;

Not enough jobs
houses
records of who they are (crimes ect))

I think it needs to become more strict like aussie.

Fair do's but I'm sure when throwing out useless wankers we'd be throwing more white English out than anything else.

NO... because the useless white english wankers have a right to be here. The point that scottyboi is making is that we should welcome immigrants who can offer something; not just add to the white english wankers..

johnmc said:
Bigga said:
Just as I thought!

Question: What 'policy' on immigration? I heard none.

Secondly, AGAIN, for the people that ignored the brown pretty lady, she was the only one on the panel to offer some sort of working satisfactory solution to appease the current unease on the immigration situation. Griffin, even though it is his central 'policy', did not.

Ironic, non?

As much as I abhor everything that Grifin stands for I have to say that this will only bring him to the attention of people with similar views to him and galvanise his support.

It will further polarise opinion about him which is part of his plan to look like the victim.

Unfortunately the old addage remains true... there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.