Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Goater's Shin said:
Nreddishblue said:
"We" didn't colonise anything. Anyway, that is no justification for what is happening now. I would beg to differ that immigration post 1945 has enriched the country.
Who did the colonising then? Your non-mongrel, pure British ancestors that you're so proud of?

By the by, thread has got to nearly 100 pages of good discussion, but things are getting a bit heated in the last few pages and I think we all need to think before throwing the insults - not you nreddishblue - before some crazy f£ckers get carried away and this interesting debate gets pulled.

The white working class was exploited even further than the colonies. Yet the white working class are bearing the brunt.

Nreddishblue said:
alabaster said:
'We' as in the British, or more specifically the English. The expansion of the British empire is one of the main reasons we have a fairly large population of black people and people of Asian origin living here.

That doesn't justify what is happening now. We are being ethnically cleansed.
Now you're just talking absolute rubbish. You have exposed yourself as an ignorant racist. Who is ethnically cleansing us?

I find the language you are using to be in pretty poor taste. We are not being 'ethnically cleansed'. The Tutsis in Rwanda were ethnically cleansed. The Jews in Nazi Germany were ethnically cleansed. I'm not aware of millions of white English people being murdered because of their race. Are you?

crizack said:
i don't spend my spare time ranking the most prolific radicals in europe, i'm just educated.

here's a quote from little anjem -

british soldiers are 'terrorists', the same as Nazi troops 'who cannot be excused for simply carrying out their duty'.

jewish law in english common law is obvious, as the basics on english law are based on the 10 commandments, even when it comes to being tried in a crown court by 12 peers.

Firstly, 'sharia' means 'law', so you're essentially saying 'law law'.

Pedantry aside, we already have Sharia in the UK, and have had since the 1980s. It governs aspects of daily life, the most obvious example is in Islamic banking and business contracts. I believe there are also a few Sharia civil courts, much in the same we have Jewish ones, though they are subordinate to English law.

I suspect Coleridge would be more knowledgeable in this regard than I.

Nreddishblue said:
Goater's Shin said:
Who did the colonising then? Your non-mongrel, pure British ancestors that you're so proud of?

By the by, thread has got to nearly 100 pages of good discussion, but things are getting a bit heated in the last few pages and I think we all need to think before throwing the insults - not you nreddishblue - before some crazy f£ckers get carried away and this interesting debate gets pulled.

The white working class was exploited even further than the colonies. Yet the white working class are bearing the brunt.
How are white working class people being marginalised?

Nreddishblue said:
alabaster said:
So we didn't colonise India, North America, Africa, Australia etc. then? What planet are you living on?

We didn't, did we, the people that are living in this country now. This is just as ridiculous as blaming present day Germans for the tragedies of the second world war. We are being ethnically cleansed, slowly but surely.

I take deep exception to that comment regarding ethnic cleansing. I am proud of my mother's Anglo-Saxon/Celtic genes as I am of my father's South Asian origin. WTF gives you the right to decide what other's ethnic and genetic status should be? You seem to be equating mixed marriages to the gas chambers. Possibly the most despicable comment that I've read all week. Shame on you.

coleridge said:
Nreddishblue said:
We didn't, did we, the people that are living in this country now. This is just as ridiculous as blaming present day Germans for the tragedies of the second world war. We are being ethnically cleansed, slowly but surely.

I take deep exception to that comment regarding ethnic cleansing. I am proud of my mother's Anglo-Saxon/Celtic genes as I am of my father's South Asian origin. WTF gives you the right to decide what other's ethnic and genetic status should be? You seem to be equating mixed marriages to the gas chambers. Possibly the most despicable comment that I've read all week. Shame on you.
Mate, you are wasting your time. All these people see is the colour of your skin.

BingoBango said:
crizack said:
i don't spend my spare time ranking the most prolific radicals in europe, i'm just educated.

here's a quote from little anjem -

british soldiers are 'terrorists', the same as Nazi troops 'who cannot be excused for simply carrying out their duty'.

jewish law in english common law is obvious, as the basics on english law are based on the 10 commandments, even when it comes to being tried in a crown court by 12 peers.

Pedantry aside, we already have Sharia in the UK, and have had since the 1980s. It governs aspects of daily life, the most obvious example is in Islamic banking and business contracts. I believe there are also a few Sharia civil courts, much in the same we have Jewish ones, though they are subordinate to English law.

BB

I bow to your wisdom.

I think it depends on the community but obviously British Law overrides all. I am not one to defend Sharia Law as I believe in freedom to worship as you choose, vote as you like and then accept the rule of law. In fact, I am drafting my application to join the BNP this weekend. I reckon I've got a good stab at being more ethically white than Griffin, in which case I'll have to force him to stand down and be sent back home [wherever that is].

coleridge said:
BingoBango said:

BB

I bow to your wisdom.

I think it depends on the community but obviously British Law overrides all. I am not one to defend Sharia Law as I believe in freedom to worship as you choose, vote as you like and then accept the rule of law. In fact, I am drafting my application to join the BNP this weekend. I reckon I've got a good stab at being more ethically white than Griffin, in which case I'll have to force him to stand down and be sent back home [wherever that is].
Cloud cuckoo Land

coleridge said:
Nreddishblue said:

I may be wrong but I don't think he was talking about mixed marriages more that it's likely that within our lifetime Muslims for example may outnumber non muslims in the UK.

Nreddishblue said:
alabaster said:
So we didn't colonise India, North America, Africa, Australia etc. then? What planet are you living on?

I think I was so bemused by your last sentence I didn't address your weak analogy. Saying that one of the reasons we have a relatively large number of black and Asian people living in this country is the expansion of the British empire is nothing like blaming present day Germans for what happened during WWII.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.