Nick Griffin on Question Time..

lafitz2008 said:
coleridge said:
I take deep exception to that comment regarding ethnic cleansing. I am proud of my mother's Anglo-Saxon/Celtic genes as I am of my father's South Asian origin. WTF gives you the right to decide what other's ethnic and genetic status should be? You seem to be equating mixed marriages to the gas chambers. Possibly the most despicable comment that I've read all week. Shame on you.

I may be wrong but I don't think he was talking about mixed marriages more that it's likely that within our lifetime Muslims for example may outnumber non muslims in the UK.

You are wrong. Islam is not an ethnicity. I know exactly what he meant. Some days it is a struggle to hold on to my pride for my 'white English' origins but I am not going to let the Nazis take it away from me.

coleridge said:
BB

I bow to your wisdom.

I think it depends on the community but obviously British Law overrides all. I am not one to defend Sharia Law as I believe in freedom to worship as you choose, vote as you like and then accept the rule of law. In fact, I am drafting my application to join the BNP this weekend. I reckon I've got a good stab at being more ethically white than Griffin, in which case I'll have to force him to stand down and be sent back home [wherever that is].

You overrate my wisdom, I'm afraid!

I'm not a fan of parallel legal systems either, though that we've had Sharia in some form since the 1980s without major problems suggests that panicking by some is a little overstated, and that it is entirely subordinate to the rule of law. Apparently there have been a few cases of non-Muslims using Sharia courts to their advantage against Muslim business partners and so on.

Watch out with your application to the BNP - they've suspended all membership applications given the recent ruling about letting in non-whites, while they try and figure out a way round it. I look forward to it being taken over and Griffin and his ilk being booted out given time!

I've just read the 'ethnic cleansing' posts. Fuck me, talk about parrotting what the BNP leadership have been saying today.

BB

Surely not! You're a wise man indeed.

I think this thread has run its course now and I'd rather focus on some business, the weekend and a good win for City!

However, the ethnic cleansing point is always a curious one as the individuals bleating about it tend to be the most loathsome, so that you can't help wishing for them to die out! Furthermore, nature tells us [wheether you believe in evloution or not] that diversity of genes leads to strength and survival, and not the other way round.

Have a good one and make sure you vote for me in the upcoming BNP leadership elections. Come on, let's all join, and make it a party for all British peoples of all colours and backgrounds.

Clearly Nick Griffin was hijacked and also quite clearly the man is an absolute buffoon in any case. I am not really interested in the BNP. I am however interested in the debate that should be publicly aired on immigration which I believe is the main reason that his party is receiving more votes.

Jack Straw was pathetic in his attempts to deny that the immigration system, or lack of one, has been an abject failure. It has been obvious for decades that the Ozzie system of points based access based on skills was the way to go. Now they have eventually sussed this we are supposed to think the Gov't very clever!! Unbelievable.

Most sensible people would agree that immigration has generally been a good thing. The question is now about what & who we want from our immigration policy moving forwards.

Of course we want more immigrants. What we don't want is more immigrants that are likely to try and kill innocent British people or incite people to do so or offer tacit support to the fuckers that do. We want people who want to speak our kanguage and observe our culture. We want people who want to integrate and not those who seem to prefer to set up their own separate communities which have little interaction with those around them. We want people who want to send their kids to school where English is the first language and where British history is taught because, guess what, we are in feckin Britain and that is our history. If you want to learn the history of another nation at school then settle in that country instead.

I am amazed how little the subject of Islamic terrorism comes up in these discussions. It's the elephant in the room that everyone knows about but no-one mentions. Well fuck that, it's imperative that we do air the issue. Surely it is the whole reason that we have finally wised up and tried to tighten up on immigration in the first place.

The London 7/7 murderers, the London 21/7 bombers, the Glasgow Airport bombers, the Transatlantic aircraft plotters, the Exeter bomber, the shoe bomber etc etc. Clearly not all muslims are jihadist murderers, but all jihadist murderers are muslims. Is this Islamaphobia? No its the facts. Is it racism? No its the facts.

Of course most muslims are moderate. But until the muslim community as a whole appears to feel as strongly about being British as it does about Islam then the rest of us find it hard to understand who the enemy is and why they are not more easily ousted from the communities in which they reside.

This is the debate we should be having and the BNP are just a smokescreen to the real issues.

coleridge said:
lafitz2008 said:
I may be wrong but I don't think he was talking about mixed marriages more that it's likely that within our lifetime Muslims for example may outnumber non muslims in the UK.

You are wrong. Islam is not an ethnicity. I know exactly what he meant. Some days it is a struggle to hold on to my pride for my 'white English' origins but I am not going to let the Nazis take it away from me.

If the country was to have more Muslims than non muslims it follows that there would be more non whites than whites.Hence the ethnic group whites would become a minority.
I don't agree with the term ethnic cleansing to describe this and agree it's offensive but I think that was what he was trying to say.

Balti

Beyond the fact that your dream of white, English speaking immigration is offensive, it is a fantasy. Who on Earth do you think would come to do your shit jobs. Aussies and Zealanders, Americans and Canadians? Be serious.

There's no elephant in the room. I hear and see Islamophobia every day. Sadly for you, muslims are an integral part of British society and make a very real contribution, as have the Irish, despite certain terrorist issues in the past [and some present].

These are the facts. Live with them. You have no choice. This is Britain forever now.

BTW there are currently at least 2 million muslims in the UK. Terrible as 7/7 was [my mother was in the next street to the bus bomb], that's one set of fatalities [a terrible crime] in decades of co-existence. I could just keep bringing up IRA atrocities, but WTF has that got to do with my neighbours of Irish descent?

BingoBango said:
crizack said:
i don't spend my spare time ranking the most prolific radicals in europe, i'm just educated.

here's a quote from little anjem -

british soldiers are 'terrorists', the same as Nazi troops 'who cannot be excused for simply carrying out their duty'.

jewish law in english common law is obvious, as the basics on english law are based on the 10 commandments, even when it comes to being tried in a crown court by 12 peers.

Firstly, 'sharia' means 'law', so you're essentially saying 'law law'.

Pedantry aside, we already have Sharia in the UK, and have had since the 1980s. It governs aspects of daily life, the most obvious example is in Islamic banking and business contracts. I believe there are also a few Sharia civil courts, much in the same we have Jewish ones, though they are subordinate to English law.

I suspect Coleridge would be more knowledgeable in this regard than I.

i would prefer you to get your facts rights right before trying to make me look daft.

sharia is in fact 'the ways of islam'. and is based on the quran and hadith. so just to put the record straight...i'm not saying 'law law'.

and the

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.