Nick Griffin on Question Time..

The presence of the BNP in main stream politics is at least having one positive effect - it is making the mainstream political parties realise that there is something fundamentally wrong with the immigration policy, that stricter controls need to be in place, and action is needed like yesterday.

Without the groundswell of public opinion for the BNP, largely due to this issue, it might not have been elevated to its correct level of importance.
A shame that the left want to stifle democracy if they don't like what they hear.

Bigga said:
jack said:
Question Time was totally biased against Nick Griffin, whether you support his views or not the whole show was set up to attack him at every given moment from Dimbleby to the hand picked audience that didn't seem to be a true representation of the general public, something they wouldn't have done for any other democratically elected politician.
It seems to me the only extremists were the people rioting outside the BBC gates.

What utter nonsense! Griffin should have EXPECTED to be 'ambushed' and been prepared. What kind of politician walks into a room unarmed, knowledge-wise? An idiot, that's who!

A 'fair crack of the whip', Simon(I'll bet he'd have loved that!)? A man who denied he ever said his stupid quotes? A man whose only talking point was immigration and sexuality. A man who offered nothing on the solution of immigration(except probably repatriation!) and a man who think homosexuality shouldn't be taught about in schools(it's part of sex education).

By the way, did you hear his reasoning for changing his mind on recognising the Holocaust??

He was 'convinced' by a German message that was intercepted. I paraphrase, of course, but if you think this man has any idea, politically, then I pity you, Jack.

and a man who think homosexuality shouldn't be taught about in schools
=======================
So did the previous government.

fallowfieldflyer said:
Miss Abbott, the country's best-known black politician, claimed the format had been deliberately engineered to humiliate the BNP leader

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222424/BNPs-Nick-Griffin-jeered-BBC-Question-Time.html#ixzz0UkxZqXTE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0UkxZqXTE</a>
Never mind about the policeman thou ! Like it .

Well if she's black then she must be right. Abbott's a fucking celebrity politician. She was on This Week straight after the show slandering the whole of the North of England and claiming the BNP aren't active in London. If she got herself down to Barking or Dagenham she might change her mind.

Anyone else thought they should have spent more time considering other subjects?

We all know Griffin's political views are extreme but if he wants to be taken seriously (or the audience and other panellists wanted to show him up as the fascist he really is) they should have asked him to explain his views on other political issues, like expenses etc.. That would have shown him up more,

Instead all we got was a slanging match and Griffin waffling on looking to divert questions and talking about tours in the lake district,

its ok though the guy he met from the Klu Klux Klan was from a non-violent section of the group (???!!!!)

buffoon!

fallowfieldflyer said:
coleridge said:
Have your three penny back, please. The 'obviously picked' audience seemed to be a fair representation of our country and asked measured questions to a fascist clown that wants to remove some of them from their own country [to some place never defined by the BNP]. No-one gets arrested for telling the thug that he is a disgrace, and why should they? I can't even be bothered with the rest of your post. Sorry for any injured copper, though.

Miss Abbott, the country's best-known black politician, claimed the format had been deliberately engineered to humiliate the BNP leader

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222424/BNPs-Nick-Griffin-jeered-BBC-Question-Time.html#ixzz0UkxZqXTE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0UkxZqXTE</a>

So someone quotes the Daily Fail in a belated attempt to prove that poor,misunderstood Nick was set up.
By those vicious,psychotic middle-class housewives in the audience,and their sick,twisted liberal agenda.
Brilliant - just the laugh I needed of a Friday lunchtime.

ono said:
ctidcarl said:
That isn't strictly true...

If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse - if you get my point.

It's heritage that makes you what you are.

It is a travesty that the English are losing their Englishness - and I fully accept our Anglo Saxon, Roman, Celtic, Nordic roots...... I'm talking England as anation is losing its identity..... and that is a shame
But that's because a Dog and Horse are a completely different species of animal. So no i don't get your point.

Plus... that statement once apon a time was used as a racist comment. Courtesy of bernard manning

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
fallowfieldflyer said:

So someone quotes the Daily Fail in a belated attempt to prove that poor,misunderstood Nick was set up.
By those vicious,psychotic middle-class housewives in the audience,and their sick,twisted liberal agenda.
Brilliant - just the laugh I needed of a Friday lunchtime.

I see your right wing newspaper and raise you the Torygraph.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6408255/BNP-members-allowed-in-Question-Time-audience.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... ience.html</a>

It's a massive interesting subject. The BNP will get no-where in the long run. & anything realated to supporting the natzi regime is WRONG IMO.

However I do understand SOME of what he was saying.

My point is they shouldnt be called the BNP they should be called the ENP (English National Party) surley?

Example...I am Scottish & proud to be from Scotland.The SNP (Scottish National Party) currently run our parliament. I have an Aunt who is American who is proud to be American. Muslims are proud to be Muslim & Jews are proud to be Jewish & WE ALL celibrate this in our own way & have our own beliefes & so on. So I dont think there is a problem being proud of where you come from & wanting the best for your country & helping your own contrys people. But this doesnt affect me nor should it affect anyone else with freedom of speech. Does that make sense?

RPDB said:
It's a massive interesting subject. The BNP will get no-where in the long run. & anything realated to supporting the natzi regime is WRONG IMO.

My point is they shouldnt be called the BNP they should be called the ENP (English National Party) surley?

Example...I Scottish & proud to be from Scotland. I have an Aunt who is American who is proud to be American. Muslims are proud to be Muslim & Jews are proud to be Jewish & WE ALL celibrate this in our own way & have our own beliefes & so on. So I dont think there is a problem being proud of where you come from & wanting the best for your country & helping your own contrys people. But this doesnt affect me nor should it affect anyone else with freedom of speech. Does that make sense?

Please pardon my ignorance regarding Scottish politics,but do you,or have you ever had,similar neo-nazi parties standing on the BNP ticket in Scotland,or is this brand of stupidity endemic to the English?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
RPDB said:

Example...I Scottish & proud to be from Scotland. I have an Aunt who is American who is proud to be American. Muslims are proud to be Muslim & Jews are proud to be Jewish & WE ALL celibrate this in our own way & have our own beliefes & so on. So I dont think there is a problem being proud of where you come from & wanting the best for your country & helping your own contrys people. But this doesnt affect me nor should it affect anyone else with freedom of speech. Does that make sense?

Please pardon my ignorance regarding Scottish politics,but do you,or have you ever had,similar neo-nazi parties standing on the BNP ticket in Scotland,or is this brand of stupidity endemic to the English?

Sadly, the BNP have begun to put up candidates in Scottish elections. In the forthcoming Glasgow by-election, they have put up another of their morons on the ballot paper. I'm glad to say, they are routinely trounced up here.

In the 2007 Scottish Parliament elections, they came 7th with 1% of the vote - behind the Scottish Christian party and a further 12,000 votes behind the Scottish Senior Citizens. I suspect that the sense of Scottish national identity puts an immediate brake on the BNP's hopes in Scotland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.