Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Nigel.....robbed on the transfer fee. But atleast he isn't joining a rival.

Don't panic boys! I really think City will sign a midfielder tomorrow. And a quality one....

Two problem I can see. City could of kept him and we will be ok for the season in terms of cover, but he wouldn't of signed the new deal and with the reports we were not going to offer what he was looking for, and we would of lost him for free to any club he chooses at the end of the season. With us selling him now, we don't have much choice with the transfer fee because of his current salary but he would not join a club in our league.

berlusconi-press.jpg

Gotcha, suckers!

Good luck Nige, I will miss you dearly and will never forget you in the great blue Jersey of Manchester City.

Best highlight - His slide tackle goal against Liverpool in CC semi. Only he could score a beamer by a slide tackle.

I wish you all the best.

How can people see that this deal is bad. Firstly we overpaid for him when we bought him and he has one year on his contract. I would have prefered him to stay but selling him and getting his wages off for at least 1 year has to be taken into account as well. I think he was good but our style of play has moved on from what we need him for. Good luck Nige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.