Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
I sense a trend - match going Blues (who can see what is going on off the ball as well as on it) tend to have a high regard for Nigel, whereas tv and play station fans seem to think he is not good enough - if you go to games and watch what Nigel does, on and off the ball, tracking runs etc I think you see more than on the telly
I sense bullshit logic...

I really am genuinely gutted. Loved NDJ as a player and he seemed such a good bloke as well, not many players who can play his role as well as him and £3.5 mil seems absurdly low, I wish him all the best for the future. Just hope this means we’ve got a genuine top draw replacement lined up.

Dont forget, he refused to sign a new contract...

I dont remember any other players in recent times moaning that they are not paid enough..

The fee does sound very low, there must be a good reason for this and i am surprised more teams have not come in for him.

1972Bramhall_Blue said:
I really am genuinely gutted. Loved NDJ as a player and he seemed such a good bloke as well, not many players who can play his role as well as him and £3.5 mil seems absurdly low, I wish him all the best for the future. Just hope this means we’ve got a genuine top draw replacement lined up.

£3m for De Jong and we are going to shell out £25m for a player who can't get in Spains squad. Can only hope we can get rid of Garcia at the end of the season and recoup some of the money spent.

audiodave08 said:
What the absolute fuck..!!
Sinclair<AJ
Rodwell<De Jong

???

It's bizarre!! When rodders came in bobby said he was for the future and wouldn't be first team straight away! Now nige has gone, Barry is still out, any injuries could really cause problems!

If no cover comes in then its an epic fail! I was hoping we would get more centre mid cover so that yaya could just be played further forward!!

CityDK said:
WTF is going on?!

De Jong let his contract run down at Ajax and transfered to Hamburg for less than £1m. 6 years later, he's doing something similar, the only thing is that he's on a very good wage that we have to take a hit on. The fee with low wages may have been 6-8m but he's served us well with the three cups we've won.

Good luck to him.

Out on a pre wedding piss up with Mrs Moon beofre my mate gets hitched in Knutsford tomoz so on mobi.

Shocked DJ haa been given almost away Milan have been a pain in the ass for years, every since we got near the top table. Can you imagine the shit we'd have trying to get one of their players? Remember kaka.

Heads should roll, if DJ wanted games or not, we'll lose more tan 3.5M in the CL wthout him in quaifying bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.