Nigel Gleghorn

I listened to this drivel on the way home tonight and got so wound up that I did something that I vowed I'd never do, rang in.

Gleghorn wishes Mancini would show the players some positive body language and encouragement. Well I'm sorry you dim-whit, since arriving Roberto has won the league and fa cup. I must have missed Nigel's phenomenal managerial career. This is a results business not a popularity contest so I'm sorry if Roberto doesn't wave at you Nigel every so often and make you feel warm inside.

The comment about Roberto ruining Johnson - he's not exactly been grabbing the headlines since his "dream" move. Johno was an above average player who failed to take his opportunities in a very good team. Tough luck.

Gleghorn is a sucker for the media witch hunt that's been around the club since our success. You'd expect your local radio station to show a degree of support and not follow the sheep on Talksport.

Anyway by the time they called back to put me on I'd calmed down, saw sense and refused to talk to that ignoramus.

No more BBC Manchester for me.

The man was a poor to average player and the same can be said about his post match punditry performances. He really was bad today though and the Mancini comments were totally inappropriate. As for Adam Johnson - well he has only himself to blame and he has hardly made his mark at Sunderland. Bobby show him your caps, medals and c.v.!

Said last week we should have spent the 50million we spent on the 4 players we got, on BALES. Foghorn gleghorn was a second rate player, and is a 3rd rate pundit.

I have always liked Gleghorn as he is very knowledgable about football but today he sounded like he had got out of bed on the wrong side..

You can tell that he doesnt think much of Mancini and it shows a mile off..

Ian Cheeseman was interviewing Mancini and quizing him about his use of zonal marking, as though he is a qualified coach lol

I will never forget when Mancini first started Cheeseman and Gleghorn were always making sarcky comments about City being too defensive..
I never really liked Ian Cheeseman after that.

I've never ever heard anyone that rings in that never attended the game talk any sense. They had a dick on today saying Balotelli was laughing when we were losing etc and he needs to put more effort in etc, well my friend you also need to put more effort in and get your ass down to a game.

kevstar said:
Fred Ayre doing corporate duty on home games. Foghorn Leghorn needs to be plucked, roasted and stewed off!!! What did he ever do with City anyway - can't even remember supporting City while he played for us?? Andy Hinchcliffe was on of the best - can't they get him back?

Can't comment on his punditry, but he had a sweet left foot and was a bloody excellent emergency keeper once or twice if I recall (think we won or at least didn't drop points once he'd gone in net in those games too).

Used to like him a lot when he played - old school 'cunning' winger for me, shame he appears to have some kind of problem with us.

de jong's thong said:
I listened to this drivel on the way home tonight and got so wound up that I did something that I vowed I'd never do, rang in.

Gleghorn wishes Mancini would show the players some positive body language and encouragement. Well I'm sorry you dim-whit, since arriving Roberto has won the league and fa cup. I must have missed Nigel's phenomenal managerial career. This is a results business not a popularity contest so I'm sorry if Roberto doesn't wave at you Nigel every so often and make you feel warm inside.

The comment about Roberto ruining Johnson - he's not exactly been grabbing the headlines since his "dream" move. Johno was an above average player who failed to take his opportunities in a very good team. Tough luck.

Gleghorn is a sucker for the media witch hunt that's been around the club since our success. You'd expect your local radio station to show a degree of support and not follow the sheep on Talksport.

Anyway by the time they called back to put me on I'd calmed down, saw sense and refused to talk to that ignoramus.

No more BBC Manchester for me.

If that was you that came on and gave him grief and managed to stay on air before being cut, we were applauding you in the car, well done sir

yayas trusty right foot said:
Ian Cheeseman was interviewing Mancini and quizing him about his use of zonal marking, as though he is a qualified coach lol /quote]

???????

Are Shreeves, Lineker, Motson etc all qualified coaches?

GXCity said:
tidyman said:
I'd bring Swales back.

Or go to the odd game rather than listen to some shit radio commentator.

great concept that mate.

Go to the game and you don't have to listen to shit on the radio.

Genius.

what a ridiculously sanctimonious, arrogant and stupid reply that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.