no signings?

Just been reliving some old memories and thought back to the 1989 derby - wondering if we should be so concerned about the the apparent lack of transfer activity with our current squad - The 89 team didnt do so bad with P.Cooper, G.Fleming, A.Hinchcliffe, I.Bishop, B.Gayle, S.Redmond, D.White, T.Morley, D.Oldfield, I.Brightwell, P.Lake (J.Beckford). As pleased as we were with that result - most of us would agree we are now on a completely different level !!

Always look on the bright side - In Bob We Trust !

You're right mate, the Transfer forum must take its fair share of the blame.
Loose lips and all that.

I blame that Dzeko thread, if Mancini had read that I have no doubt he would have second thoughts in buying RVP and selling Dzeko. Seeing as TH and Danamy are both on holiday I have no doubt he is now clueless as to who to buy, god I bet he misses those videos. :-)

Rammyblues said:
You're right mate, the Transfer forum must take its fair share of the blame.
Loose lips and all that.

I blame that Dzeko thread, if Mancini had read that I have no doubt he would have second thoughts in buying RVP and selling Dzeko. Seeing as TH and Danamy are both on holiday I have no doubt he is now clueless as to who to buy, god I bet he misses those videos. :-)
They were last seen entering Traitors Gate.

03/08/12. Everybody still as confident? in my opinion the only player we look to be interested in at the moment is rvp who i dont want.

kompany10 said:
03/08/12. Everybody still as confident? in my opinion the only player we look to be interested in at the moment is rvp who i dont want.

lol...its hard to be confident when the only player that's linked with your club is a player that you don't need.

Time is ticking away Marwood.

kompany10 said:

starting to get very pissed off. you would have thought, being champions we would be attracting quite a few names, and be looking to strengthen our squad for the chamions league camapign. i thought wrong

mancityscot said:
kompany10 said:

starting to get very pissed off. you would have thought, being champions we would be attracting quite a few names, and be looking to strengthen our squad for the chamions league camapign. i thought wrong
Who says we aren't attracting a few names? I'm sure many-a-player now wants to play for us, but what if Mancini doesn't want them to? Should we just buy them to please the fans? No.
The bonus of not adding name after name like Chelsea have done, is that the current squad knows each other from that Championship winning season, so there's no gelling to be done, no bedding in - just carry on from where we left off.

There are clearly fractions between Mancini and Marwood and until they settle difference it's clear we won't be signing anyone as they both want different players

Benarbia said:
There are clearly fractions between Mancini and Marwood and until they settle difference it's clear we won't be signing anyone as they both want different players

What? A quarter? An eighth? Two thirds?

Come on man, be more specific? Source? Links? Percentiles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.