Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised how many people don't watch the Spanish football in sky.

I'm paying an embarrassing amount to sky for the premier league, I try and get as much out of it as possible and la liga on Sunday evenings is on at a good time.

Celta Vigo seem to feature quite a lot, certainly any time they play the big 3 or Sevilla/Valencia etc.

Not worth the arguments. I've got a wife and 3 kids. We all want the tv at some point.

When city are on it mine. No discussion.

I want a quiet life beyond that.

I did and wasnt as impressed as some clearly are....at the age he is he is clearly a squad filler and not one for long term and that tells me everything about where he sits in a priorised list of signings....also at the price and the fact that his club are touting him around telling everyobe his release clause

At the age he is, he is clearly perfect for us. He plays on the right and we can get at least two seasons out of him. In that time, Pep could work on Raheem's development.

To be fair I'd question anyone that said one game was good enough.
2 games this week and the fact he has scored into double figures the last 3 seasons for his club,14m is well worth it for a goal scoring winger that could take some pressure off sterling

Just out of curiosity as I really have no idea. Why was he only called up to the national team n 2014?
It seems a bit odd if he's 29 now. Was it too much quality in his position already? Or has he done a jamie vardy?
Honestly not trying to be a smart arse. I've never heard of him before now.

Just out of curiosity as I really have no idea. Why was he only called up to the national team n 2014?
It seems a bit odd if he's 29 now. Was it too much quality in his position already? Or has he done a jamie vardy?
Honestly not trying to be a smart arse. I've never heard of him before now.

Similar situation to Payet perhaps!?

I can actually see this working out surprisingly well, rather like Negrado in his first 6 months. Everyone will be expecting him to start on the bench and be a squad player but i can see him surprising a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.