Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you changed it to "slagging him off" after realising that everyone was judging him, only mine wasn't one that matched your judgement of him and the transfer. Although "average" isn't slagging someone off if like you say the fee is low..

As for his teammates calling him a bargain, I fully expected them to call him shite and overpriced before lining up with him in the tunnel..

Personally I think you're just arguing the toss for the sake of it now..nobody can be this cantankerous

Are you talking about me or the club?
You bud

The way I look at it, we are both strapped into the same ride, it's just some enjoy it more than others.

For the limited time I've watched him, he's a welcome addition to the squad. He certainly doesn't weaken us.

I'm not.

You also can't say, Pep must want him, he must be brilliant and that'll do. Doesn't work like that. The Townsend rumours didn't get that treatment for some reason..

My point is how easily excitable folk get at this time, and will make something mundane seem so much more.
You think Nolito is mundane, or are you making some general point?

You bud

The way I look at it, we are both strapped into the same ride, it's just some enjoy it more than others.

For the limited time I've watched him, he's a welcome addition to the squad. He certainly doesn't weaken us.
If that's our attitude towards signings, which this one wreaks of, then that is what disappoints me most.

We of course can't always sign superstars but again, we won't always sign good players just because of who the manager is. So I don't see why many have to kid themselves.

Pep wants x = x is a great signing. I truly wish that formula is true.

If that's our attitude towards signings, which this one wreaks of, then that is what disappoints me most.

We of course can't always sign superstars but again, we won't always sign good players just because of who the manager is. So I don't see why many have to kid themselves.

Pep wants x = x is a great signing. I truly wish that formula is true.
You think someone that strengthens us is a bad thing?

You don't think it's worth waiting until the window ends to see who (if any) we sign from the marquee category?

Having said that, do you think he strengthens us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.