Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but again everyone is judging him. Nobody knows that he'll be a great signing, why not hark on at those who are saying that?
Again everyone is judging on what he has done in the previous seasons, you are judging him based on him being 29 and being named Aubameyang/Pogba.

You didn't say strengthen, you said it didn't weaken us. Delph didn't weaken us, Rodwell didn't weaken us and they didn't make us stronger. I don't see how minus replacing someone, say like Bony for Dzeko, a signing could weaken a team.

No, I don't think he strengthens us. He'll be a sub and a Capital One Cup regular.
Oh dear,along with Silva if Nolito signs we will have two of the front 3 of the current european champions and in my eyes probable winners this time,of course no signing is ever guaranteed to work and only time will tell but to dismiss this as a poor signing is just fuckin ridiculous..

Agree, but again everyone is judging him. Nobody knows that he'll be a great signing, why not hark on at those who are saying that?
That applies to any signing, we could easily spend £50 mill on a signing everybody thinks is a great signing and it doesn't work out, but at least wait until he has played. Did anybody think we should have been after Coman last year?, Chances are Pep will be proved right, he may not, but more chance than most.

I think most just think it's good business which technically is true..he's comparative peanuts..which in turn is seen as a prospectively good 'punt'
I have seen quite a few declare it as such. In fact, more than myself of a contrary viewpoint.

So I don't believe that because not many have said it that's why you're not addressing them. It's solelt because mines contrary to yours.

I think most just think it's good business which technically is true..he's comparative peanuts..which in turn is seen as a prospectively good 'punt'

Whilst you're right, it's not as easy as that. Where we are as a club, we need the best around not the best on a limited budget. He'll be taking up a precious foreign spot in the squad we need to make sure he's the best option for that spot.

I'm not saying he is or he isn't here btw, unlike others, i won't pretend i've noticed him until this summer

You didn't say strengthen, you said it didn't weaken us. Delph didn't weaken us, Rodwell didn't weaken us and they didn't make us stronger. I don't see how minus replacing someone, say like Bony for Dzeko, a signing could weaken a team.

No, I don't think he strengthens us. He'll be a sub and a Capital One Cup regular.
Well I think you're wrong.

Still, lots of people are replying to you right now so you're pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.