Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's our attitude towards signings, which this one wreaks of, then that is what disappoints me most.

We of course can't always sign superstars but again, we won't always sign good players just because of who the manager is. So I don't see why many have to kid themselves.

Pep wants x = x is a great signing. I truly wish that formula is true.

If we sign someone surely we think he improves our current squad? Otherwise Txiki/Pep wouldn't really sign him, would they? If he replicates his stats at City he will be more than worth double of what we paid.

Its quite simple really if we sign him its because the people at the club think he improves us and if he improves us for 14 million I think its a good signing.

If that's our attitude towards signings, which this one wreaks of, then that is what disappoints me most.

We of course can't always sign superstars but again, we won't always sign good players just because of who the manager is. So I don't see why many have to kid themselves.

Except, Nolito is both a good player and a superstar.

You have zero basis for not liking Nolito as a signing. Meanwhile, objective statistics back up that he's a steal at the price and his familiarity with Pep and his game is invaluable.

Nolito good solid signing from what I seen so far scores assist and creates .a lot of chances at 29 I think he's keeping a seat warm for a youth product.

Because I don't think it's a great signing?
If this time last year we had bought Payet, would yo have thought that was a good signing or Mahrez, how can you possibly decide before you've ever seen him play for us?

You think someone that strengthens us is a bad thing?

You don't think it's worth waiting until the window ends to see who (if any) we sign from the marquee category?

Having said that, do you think he strengthens us?
You didn't say strengthen, you said it didn't weaken us. Delph didn't weaken us, Rodwell didn't weaken us and they didn't make us stronger. I don't see how minus replacing someone, say like Bony for Dzeko, a signing could weaken a team.

No, I don't think he strengthens us. He'll be a sub and a Capital One Cup regular.

Because you don't know if it's a great signing

Three ways Nolito could go

Could be dog shit

Could be a decent squad player who improves the team

Could be brilliant

Neither of us have a crystal ball
Agree, but again everyone is judging him. Nobody knows that he'll be a great signing, why not hark on at those who are saying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.