Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again everyone is judging on what he has done in the previous seasons, you are judging him based on him being 29 and being named Aubameyang/Pogba.
No, with all due respect, you're judging him off two Euro games and a wikipedia page.

I've already said we can't always sign superstars, I say it every window to those who live in the transfer forum. I'm the last person to go by name recognition.

£13.8m for a very good squad player who scores goals.

Would mean we've spent £32.5m for Gundogan and Nolito.

Can't complain.

Hopefully he'll be followed by a couple of big hitters

Well I think you're wrong.

Still, lots of people are replying to you right now so you're pretty important.
Which I've already pointed out the lack of fairness. The main point being I can't tell if he'll be a poor signing, but who can tell if he'll be good? They're not getting addressed with insults.

Why can't I question that?

Capture.png

That'll do me. Wiki is always right.

No, with all due respect, you're judging him off two Euro games and a wikipedia page.

I've already said we can't always sign superstars, I say it every window to those who live in the transfer forum. I'm the last person to go by name recognition.
To be fair I'm judging him off.two euro games and a Wikipedia page, plus you tube, but we were linked before the first game so Pep and the club were judging him off much more that that, so I'm just prepared to wait and see and for the price it's hardly a huge risk.

With no due respect. You're judging him off fuck all.

Do you think Pep is judging him off wiki?

Do you think the Spanish coach is judging him off nothing?

Which I've already pointed out the lack of fairness. The main point being I can't tell if he'll be a poor signing, but who can tell if he'll be good? They're not getting addressed with insults.

Question all you want, just realise that if you come in here declaring him to be the next Delph and an uninspired signing then you're going to be challenged.

His history indicates he's a good player and a steal at the price, further, Pep knows what he's doing. If you want to say otherwise, at least justify your negativity beyond not liking that he's not Paul Pogba.

With no due respect. You're judging him off fuck all.

Do you think Pep is judging him off wiki?

Do you think the Spanish coach is judging him off nothing?
So like 95% of this thread then? OK.

But my judgement is that it's not a great signing so jump on, there's still some room around my ankles to attack.

Because you're on a City forum being a contrary little fellow about a signing most fans are ether happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.