Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be right to say he was picked for the Spanish squad ahead of Isco?

I like the look of him from what I have watched, albeit in a couple of games for Celta Vigo and Spain.

You would struggle to pick up a player so cheaply from one of the top international squads.

So like 95% of the this thread then? OK.

But my judgement is that it's not a great signing so jump on, there's still some room around my ankles to attack.
The only think around your ankles is your pants son.

And you still ignored the fact that you obviously think Pep is buying him based on wiki.

Why not send in your Champs Manager CV and you'll probably be head scout. No need to fuck about with the current set up.

Not seen much of him to be honest,from what I've read on here and elsewhere,for £14m,I'm in.
We've paid a lot more,for a lot worse in the past.......worth the punt,again,only going off opinion on here and what I've read.

Question all you want, just realise that if you come in here declaring him to be the next Delph and an uninspired signing then you're going to be challenged.

His history indicates he's a good player and a steal at the price, further, Pep knows what he's doing. If you want to say otherwise, at least justify your negativity beyond not liking that he's not Paul Pogba.
Why can't I challenge those who think he's a great signing despite basing it on fuck all bar Pep's our manager?

The club can't win. We someone for peanuts and people are moaning that he can't be any good because he's not expensive enough and not a marquee signing, they sign someone for £50 million and he's no good because he doesn't score hat trick every week and we were robbed because Txiki can't do his job and he's only working for the downfall of the great Man City project anyway. There isn't a club in the whole world that buys every player for peanuts and turns them into 40 goal a season wonders. Just know that the owners and management are doing the best for the short and long term future of the club both on and off the pitch and enjoy the ride, the downs as well as the ups.

The only think around your ankles is your pants son.

And you still ignored the fact that you obviously think Pep is buying him based on wiki.

Why not send in your Champs Manager CV and you'll probably be head scout. No need to fuck about with the current set up.
When did I "obviously" think that?

Because I question why those on here think it's a great signing SOLELY because they "trust Pep" but openly claim to have never heard of him before then I deem myself superiour to the club and it's set up? How's that work out?

Not seen much of him to be honest,from what I've read on here and elsewhere,for £14m,I'm in.
We've paid a lot more,for a lot worse in the past.......worth the punt,again,only going off opinion on here and what I've read.
Double figures for his club for last 3yrs,several goals and assists for Spain,first teamer for spain,what is not to like?

How reliable is this source TV3? Guess it was already asked but didn't find it.

I know it's not my money etc. but still would be very glad with this business. Aubameyang is a no go for me for 65m. Rather splash the cash any year on Kroos or Pogba if they are available. Or even Stones this year if we're at it. It's just not that much of a need in our squad in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.