Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a no for me, it will hold back the promising bony's chances of getting back into the team. We need to be planning for the future with bony

Silva in reserve lol
Not really, but I see both him and kdb as best played just behind the front 2/3, and at this point kdb is just a bit better. Not to belittle one of the best players we ever had, but just underlines how much strength in depth we have (before the injuries kick in of course).

Though very likely pep might often end up playing both and using two strikers, say in Europe when we want to retain possession

Well at least you told us that you have almost absolutely no basis on which to make a sound judgement.

Ye I'm not saying I have watched this man since he was a kid or anything. Just he didn't seem to be that great. Did he just have a bad game ?

Plenty are saying Nolito and Sane and our attack is sorted, do we not still need a 3rd striker?

Would the players guarantee enough goals? We definitely need more goals from other areas of the pitch and especially from our attacking midfielders/forwards, but banking on this group to score enough without going for a proper striker could be a risk.

Also, while I trust Pep 100%, these 2 attacking signings aren't exactly 'wow' names, given I'd not really heard of either 12 months ago!

Ye I'm not saying I have watched this man since he was a kid or anything. Just he didn't seem to be that great. Did he just have a bad game ?

He didn't play well compared to the four games I have watched him. But you only have to read what Spanish football fans say about him to realise he's highly rated. We will soon realise whether he is a good signing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.