Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the thoughts on this guys age ? He's 30 right ?

Yes mate....he's 30 in Oct! I like the signing from a business standpoint and no question he's an upgrade and improves the starting 11 but due to his age, I dont see him as the long term signing that we can build the team around....If we can get Nolito and Sane, I think the Nolito signing makes even more sense as his big game experience and his hard work approach will only help and rub off on the younger guys like Sterling and Sane (if we get him)

Raheem the fairly experienced full international with twice as many caps wide player who actually scored the same amount as Nolito last season, whats he going to learn, how to be older, how not to get your career going until you 26
Good signing but hmmmm on the raheem to learn something from him

Sterling can still learn from everybody. If he wants to use his talents to the max. Or he will think like you and is on his bike with Pep not even bother waving goodbye.

Nolito is a luxury type signing who was too good to pass up at the price we are reportedly getting him for. I think last season showed with the how many injuries the squad had (Kun, Nasri, Merlin, Raheem, KDB, Yaya, etc..) that you need guys that are versatile and can play at an adequate level. I don't think Nolito supplants Sterling at all but is a good insurance type guy and at minimal cost who has experience playing against top teams.

Yes mate....he's 30 in Oct! I like the signing from a business standpoint and no question he's an upgrade and improves the starting 11 but due to his age, I dont see him as the long term signing that we can build the team around....If we can get Nolito and Sane, I think the Nolito signing makes even more sense as his big game experience and his hard work approach will only help and rub off on the younger guys like Sterling and Sane (if we get him)
Cheers

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 31m31 minutes ago
    City are set to pay the €18m clause for Nolito, and the player has agreed personal terms. [Marca]

ClirYyQUkAEncSW.jpg

4 retweets3 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 31m31 minutes ago
    Nolito was hoping for a move in Spain (Barcelona and Atletico interested) but the intervention of Guardiola changed this. [Marca]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.