Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling won't learn anything from Nolito. Sterling will learn from playing game after game under Pep. Given the price and the season he has just had it sounds like a no-brainer to me.

What's the chances of this being officially announced subject to medical after the euro.

Didn't we do similar when signing Silva?

Not bothered about age to be honest.

Zola, Pirlo and Zidane are examples of players who have gone on to make a huge impact for a new club relatively late in their careers. By no means am I saying he'll have that kind of impact, I haven't seen nearly enough of him to make a judgement but those three alone show that turning someone down because of their age is poor decision making. Then, when you factor in his cost, it's hard to argue.

Love these kind of under the radar signings.

From what I've seen of him, I don't rate him. He'll be an upgrade on Bony or Navas as a replacement but that's about it.
I'd have preferred someone like Cavani but there you go.

From what I've seen of him, I don't rate him. He'll be an upgrade on Bony or Navas as a replacement but that's about it.
I'd have preferred someone like Cavani but there you go.
ceb.jpg

Not fishing. I'm serious. Players like Cavani are hard to get the ball off, are skillful and can score.
This Nolito fella seems like a Delph signing. Buying hin because he has a relatively low release value.

Maybe after Nolito is confirmed.....Navas could be on his way out?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 15s15 seconds ago
Inter Milan and AC Milan are both interested in signing Jesus Navas (30) from City at a 'discounted price'. [Calciomercato]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 47s47 seconds ago
Navas may become out of favour at City with the arrival of Nolito, and could leave on the cheap as his contract expires next summer. [CM]

Maybe after Nolito is confirmed.....Navas could be on his way out?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 15s15 seconds ago
Inter Milan and AC Milan are both interested in signing Jesus Navas (30) from City at a 'discounted price'. [Calciomercato]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 47s47 seconds ago
Navas may become out of favour at City with the arrival of Nolito, and could leave on the cheap as his contract expires next summer. [CM]

Calciomercato are not reliable, and there seemed to be some fairly reliable people saying Navas was staying put only a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.